Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 12-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Bob B

Default 3rd day off sub feel great

Hello
My story goes as follows, i have benn percs for over 10 years lose doses at first the bulit up to 50 mg per day for the last 6 months. It came to a point where I looked at myself and said this has to end. Started with subs and 1st day..8mg 2nd day and relized it was to high a dose for me, so the 3rd day i drop to 4mg and 4th day drop down to 2mg and the 5th to1mg.The 6th day i stopped taking them. The 6th day was a little withdrawl but i pumped myself up with viatimins during the 6 th days and drank plent of water flush it out. The next day i took a 1mg of zanax and late on the day i took another 1/2 zanax. Other then that I began getting my smell back and feeling i have not had since being controlled by this posion. I honestly can say I do not have and craving and well begin to start my life over 1 day at a time. I read the board and just to say i will I pray for everyone and hope can get on with the past and start a new life with our loved ones as they deserve it more then us.
Thank you and may glod bless us all
Bob
Bob B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Bob! That's great to hear you're doing well! Please keep us posted, as your story is an inspiration to so many other people.

Congratulations!
Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
theswan

Hi Bob

So that's where you went! I asked about you and Nancy directed me to this thread.

Good to hear you are well. It is important for us (me) to read how the tapers are going.

Glen
theswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2008, 10:28 AM   #4
Bob B

Glen
I just want to say everyday is getting better. I lost all the cravings and the my body adjusting itself. My prayers go out to everyone.
Bob
Bob B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
Mary

Hey Bob B, congrats on getting off. How's it going for you now?

Welcome to the tapered off crowd! Beams! -Mary
Mary is offline   Reply With Quote