Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 10-28-2016, 10:04 PM   #1
jimash55

Default Hello

Where is everyone...I notice that not too many "old timers" not posting much these days...and I guess I could include myself as well.
All going well for me and I have been here in Texas now for a little over a year. I am going on vacation from December 1st thru the 12th and I am really looking forward too it. I find it hard to believe that I miss the cold snowy weather but I do.. I mean it! Here in Texas I can't tell one season from another one.
I am still doing all I can do to promote the use of Medication Assisted Treatment to whomever will listen because I feel that it is not used nearly enough- especially in and around West Virginia. I do this as my part of helping others and it's worth it too me because once upon a time someone helped me!
That's it for now... everyone keep their head held up and stay strong!!
jimash55 is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to jimash55 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-30-2016)
Unread 10-30-2016, 06:47 AM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Jim! Time flies, I can't believe you've been in Texas for over a year now. Will you go to a nice snowy place for vacation?

That's really great that you're doing all you can for MAT. WV has a huge problem with doctors and rules it seems about MAT, especially bupe. Glad to know that you're out there helping spread the word!

Have a great vacation!

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote