Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 06-25-2016, 10:43 AM   #1
Nicole Eden

Smile Love, Acceptance, Faith

Hey I'm Nicole and I am an addict. I'm reminiscing on my journey through active addiction. I periodically check in on this site in order to remind myself of my pain through getting clean as well as off Suboxone. This site helped me so much the people here helped give me the strength to break my chains of addiction. I've been clean since October 28, 2011. And I have not found it necessary to use any mood or mind altering chemical. I don't even smoke cigarettes anymore! I just want everyone to know that it is possible to be clean. The pain of active addiction does end. Keep moving forward. Persevere. Recovery ain't all sunshine and rainbows but don't use no matter what. This is what worked for me i went to an inpatient detox and rehab program to get off the Suboxone and then a 12 step recovery program which I still work on a daily basis. I have a sponsor, a homegroup, I go to meetings and I work steps. Not everyone has the same journey. But this is mine. Thank you so much to everyone on here who helped guide me five years ago. I'm glad this site is still running and I can look back and see the growth. ❤️ Just For Today
Nicole Eden is offline   Reply With Quote