Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 07-04-2009, 09:18 AM   #101
dawnny

good morning everybody. happy 4th of july. i finally got some coffee. so everybody enjoy themselves. i made a 4th of july cake with real whipped cream and strawberries and blueberries, and the cake is choclate. so everybody dig in. whoever cant have all of that take the fruit off and eat that. thanks mike i know the car is not important, i can get another nice car anytime, so im getting it ready to sell it, you think i should sell it to the car dealer. i know i can get more but its just that i need it in my pocket now. i had another person that forgot her appt. but the one that forgot the other day came, so i made money from her, bought my daughter her sneakers, of course i could of used it for a bill, but my daughter was more important in my eyes. well at least if I sell the car i can get caught up a little, and buy some food, which we all need to survive. At least I have my health, and my families ok. My husbands sister got operated on yesterday, they had to take this huge lump off her tongue, she has stage 4 cancer, she woke up one day and had all these lumps all over her. she was a very active 75 yr old, she looked like 60. now she went down hilll so fast and so quick, just like my mom. they stopped kemo and radiation. she couldnt eat with that lump on her tongue. dont know how much time she has. but we will miss her awful, shes like a mother to my husband, so it wont be good. dont know yet how she came out of the operation. well im gona get my car ready to be sold, i have to do a haircut, then we will take a ride somewhere and eventually see some fireworks. so everybody have a great day today stay safe. dawnny
dawnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2009, 09:20 AM   #102
dawnny

hi nan you must of been posting when i was, i will have a cup of french vanilla. enjoy your day, where do you live, its nice here in new jersey, sun is shining and finally not raining. have a great day
Unread 07-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #103
neisy58

goodmorning friends,
i hope everyone has a very happy 4th,i gotta do a picnic today and it keeps getting bigger by the min.
it's not my doing and it really is people i love and know,just a lil too soon for me.
i really like this thread,i can see that so far everyone is getting ready for the day,please try to enjoy!!!
it's my 1st one clean in many yrs and i am looking forward to see how it goes.
nobody coming is a drug or alcohol user except a girl that i spent time in the hosp with and she's been clean for a yr now.
i am starting to get excited,wish me luck.
most of my wds are around 5 so i think i will take my other half at that time instead of 2-3.
i can sleep in,i think you all are teaching me something ,it's finally getting in this thick head...lol.
enjoy everyone,and happy b-day america!!!
denise
neisy58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #104
dawnny

denise, im glad your excited, im sure you will do ok. just enjoy the day, play some games thats always fun. and its a good idea to take it at 5. you will see it gets alot better, ive been almost clean for 6 months it will be july 6, i cant beleive it. i feel so so much better about everything. its great not thinking of taking pills or herion for me and coke, i think about it sometimes but not as often. I just take over the counter tylenol or excedrin which is so so much cheaper. have a great day enjoy yourself clean.
Unread 07-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #105
gotitang

GOODMORNING friends!!!!!!!! Happy 4th.......I just went over for alittle piece of cake that dawney made andddddddd THAT made my day! Great cake Dawney! Thanks! What a great way to start the day! I'm going to make a quick pot of coffee becasue that cappacino that Deanna brought is gone! Pooof! I guess we have some french vanilla lovers here! We gotta hurry and get this pot done before Omike gets here! He can get alittle bossy with those EYES of his! wink HE just has to look at you and you know hes disappointed! I'll make a pot real quick and you go hide his cup! lol It will be fun watching him walk around looking for it! He'll probably be mumbling!
Anyway...Happy 4th everyone! I am having a hard time with how fast this year is flying by! Seems like we were just talking about Christmas. Then that big Valentines Dance I did for our fellowship! WOW that was 5 months ago! Unbelievable!
BUT.....the real unbelievable is this! WE have some NEWCOMERS here on the site and they are staying! YEAHHH that is great stuff! They are even joining our coffee club! I just love recovery! If you guys stay.....(you all know who I'm talking to.....anyone who has joined since the beginning of the year) NEXT year you will be telling us how much has changed! How blessed you are and ALL the great things that GOD has done for your life since you got recovery!
That is the coolest thing EVER! Let see if we can keep this coffee club going till then! See how many pages will be on this thing by January 2010. hehe

Anyway! Here is my day! It should be 101 today here so it is another HOT one! So the plants I bought yesterday for the back yard are going to have to get planted early! Like right NOW is when I should be doing that! But, you guys are always first! Anyway, I'm going to get those planted ....I hope and get as much as I can done in this yard! The big BBQ I am having for the fellowship is coming quickly! The 25th is only 3 weeks away! And next weekend I have a wedding so I'm not sure how much I'll get done then!
So I am buying the plants over at Home Depot yesterday and I walked inside the building (cause it was air conditioned ) and they had these really cool Pots called FIRE POTS for your backyard! NOW I had this same idea about a year ago! I thought it would be cool! These pots are shaped like a tear drop and they have a metal container about the size of a coke can in the middle, it drops into a little opening and stays level with the top of the tear drop! Then you put this fuel gel in the metal container and light the stuff! It is like those sternel gel things that you see under catering dishes to keep things warm! Anyway I have a pool in my backyard with a waterfall and on either side of the waterfall are these planter boxes attached that have plants that flow over the sides.... its really beautiful. So last year I thought HOW COOL would it be to have some kind of ceramic pot with fire coming out of it..... to light all this up at night! I have seen it in magazines before and it looks so pretty. Course that was on a much bigger scale and in NO way could I afford to have gas piped into my waterfall to have it look like those magazine pictures so THIS is my version of those pictures! AND it looks really cool! I lit it ten times last night! I would sit and watch it and go in the house and then want to see it again! So I light it again! I didn't want to keep it lit while I was in the house cause I wasn't sure of it yet so I put it out everytime I went in just to be cauitous. A fireman lives next door so if anything happen he is there but still it is fire so I'm careful! I guess it is not much different than a tiki torch! BUT....prettier! wink
Anyway...when I get the yard all planted I'll post some pictures so you guys can see! You never know If i'm going to be in this house next year! We will see....I'm trusting GOD and taking care of what he gives me! It was funny....the other day someone said Ang why are you spending money on this house if you might lose it! I said....My expereince is this....If I take care of what GOD has given me.....Then GOD takes care of me! I love this house! I bought this house in 02 and they finished building it in August of 03. This August 4th will be 6 years since the first day I moved in! Up until last year I had NEVER been late on a house payment in my life! I worked hard to keep great credit! BUT...when the economy flopped, I lost more than 50% of my business! I am self employed with NO husband so I am the only paycheck this house gets! The last thing I wanted to do was NOT pay my mortage. BUT...as time went on and the economy kept getting worse I could NOT pay it anymore than every other month. And even that has been a stretch. SO I have been working with the bank for over a year on this! AND I am trusting that GOD is running the show! I take care of what he has given me......AND look.....I still have my home and GOD is taking care of me! This recovery is a miracle! BUT...I must change me! Had I gotten pissed and decided to blame the world for my problems I am sure this house would have been gone by now! Even if GOD decides that this house is not where I am supposed to be (down the road) then whoever gets this house will get a HOME that was well cared for and has walls that have seen nothing but LOVE!
Pretty cool this life is! I hope you all have a great 4th! Thanks for the coffee club and I'm sorry this got loooong! wink
HAPPY 4th and be safe!
How many HUGS can you give today! smiles

Last edited by gotitang; 07-04-2009 at 11:57 AM..
gotitang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #106
OhioMike

Hey everyone ............ Happy 4th of July!

hmmm or July 4th! lol

Well I had to do my duty and go visit the MIL again this morning. Thank God they finally bathed her up some! whew!

Deanna and Dawny, thanks for getting things started

I'm going to grab a cup of coffee, check my mail and I'll be right back to catch up on the happenings!

Mike

Hi Deanna, sure glad you made it. Yes, they grow up too fast, so I am enjoying the grand kids. It's like getting to do it all over again, but this time I can enjoy all the fun and let the parents worry about the other stuff! lol

Hiya Nan, I hope the weather clears up for you!

Dawny! Whew girl, you put out a nice breakfast spread! Dawny I would at least put your car on Craig's List for a few days to see if you can do a quick private sell and then if not, do the dealer thing. At least try to get a little more for it. I'm sure sorry to hear about your husbands sister. Just be there with her and let her know how much everyone loves her. And Dawny, your right, you and your family are together, healthy and you have each other, you know, many don't have that. I am thankful each day for that and I know you are too. Together you guys will be all right in the end!

Hey Denise! Welcome! ......................& Congratulations on your July 4th is recovery! Do what you feel comfortable with, but, don't over do it, the goal is to enjoy your day!

Tang oh boy, LOL ..... haha where did this "eye thing" come from, hahaha my family, friends and employees have said that for years, oh this is too funny! .......... ok, now that I am finished mumbling .........

Tang your right, I cannot believe how fast the past 41 months have gone for me, it has flown by! The new comers, well they are inspiring, as they keep us going and always remind us of the hope which is there.

You know, we each have our problems in our personal lives, some more than others, but, all very important to each of us. Hopefully this thread can at the very least let us get a positive start on the day, share with each other, lean on each other and focus on what good is taking place in our lives.

Tang, I know it's hard getting ready for your big BBQ and I know it cramps the back pocket even more, but, your reasoning behind it is so correct and such a good lesson for us. No matter what happens you are always going to have the fellowship and your loved ones to share life with and those are the important things which money cannot buy.

Well today my wife and I have to work the race track. Normally it would just be me, but, the business is closed for the holiday and instead of staying home and relaxing as she should do, my wife wants to save the money and help me work it.

It should be a good night, as they always put on a good fireworks show afterward. The rest of the family, the girls and our son, along with the grand kids will be at a cookout all day swimming and having fun! lol

The cool thing about this 4th for my wife and I is this ........... we have a Godson and throughout his life due to certain family issues we have never been given the opportunity to spend time with him as we would have liked. I always told my wife to trust God and to trust our Godson that when he got older, he would correct this, as he would see through other issues and make us a part of his life. Well he just started driving and now he is working for us, so he will be at the track with us, as he has been all summer thus far. So it's going to be a great 4th because of this. He is such a good kid and I feel sorry for him as I watch him trying to make up for lost time. He never knew about my battle with addiction and the other night he came over to help me clean the fish tank at the restaurant and I told him about it, as he wanted to know what the club was about which I go to. So this coming week he is going to go to the club with me.

Ah my, the rewards of recovery!

Here is a little something for each of you, on this new day!

See outside the Window,
Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.

Hey have a GREAT day everyone and please, be good to yourself, you deserve it!

Mike
Unread 07-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #107
gotitang

For the record I feel like I was spinning my wheels today! i have 2 blisters on my hands and all I got planted was 3 beds! The drip lines took hours and then I had to make another trip to Home Depot....waa waa waa.....Sometimes you just don't see progress! Then it all comes together in the end I HOPE! lol
My fingers hurt and I'm aching all over! Sitting here at the computor with the heating pad on my back feels really good! I am not going any where for the 4th! I was going to go over to a friends but I'm just staying here! Me and the animals! You know i got to thinking about my son in law who is over in iraq! I wonder what he is thinking about our independance day! Fighting for our freedom and our right to keep terrorist away is a noble thing when you are signing up BUT to spend a year away from your family and children in a HOT desert country has to ware on your nerves! /not to mention the thought that who knows what today brings must come up for you every morning! I am saying a prayer for all those who are over defending our country! A big prayer goes out also to all the families they leave behind! Please GOD take care of each and everyone of them, give everyone strength and courage and help us all forgive those who spend any time wasted on harming others! amen!
have a safe and sane 4th everyone! See you in the morning!
Unread 07-05-2009, 07:34 AM   #108
OhioMike

Smile

Good Sunday Morning all you wonderful people!

Come on in, the coffee is ready and I picked up very large boxes of fresh donuts and some muffins!

Tang, sorry that you feel as though your chasing your tail right now! Stay after it things will fall into place!

Well yesterday was a bust. As you know we had to work the races and yes, it got rained out!

No storms, just enough light rain and drizzle to stop our night.

Well today is the big day. The witch gets released from the hospital. Yesterday the doctor informed us that she could not be left alone. (hell I realized that when I met her over 20 years ago) ............... So you know what that did to me. Whew the thought of the ole troll and myself under the same roof, with me caring for her, since I am Mr. Mom? oh Hell No!

Well God saved me, Hmmm and her, as my brother in law stepped forward and decided to care for his mom. hehehe oh she was beside herself, you see she and his wife simply do not get along. I mean they never see each other or speak and they still fight.

I could just see myself giving her a sponge bath or helping her onto the potty! oh brother!

After that my Godson is hooking up with me to help me with some over due upgrades to the aquarium at the business.

That is about it for me. Getting the old witch shipped out will be a chore in it's self.

So come on gang, let us hear it, what was your July 4th like!

Here is something to get your day started with, from me, to all of you!

Happy moments Dont forget me;
Difficult moments,Trust me;
Quiet moments-Call me;
Painful moments Tell me;
Every moment-Bless me;
....Good Morning.....

Chat more later and cya some of you in chat tonight.
Have a GREAT day and be good to yourself today!

Mike
Unread 07-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #109
kimh

Good morning Mike, you crack me up with your mother in law and the faces!!!! Love the donuts and love the Happy moments, etc. You might be sorry though how much can one person do (happy moments comment). Look at what Nancy has to do. Thank very much though!

I am looking for a car for John if Dawnny signs in please ask about her car.

FYI to all: If you have a car that is 25 years old that has been registered in the past year, the gov't is giving a $4500 dollar rebate towards a brand new car. Oh the car you trade in must get less than 18 MPG. The Gov't is trying to get the gas guzzlers off the road. Of course we have one but haven't registered it in years! Arggggg!

Luv, Kim aka John
kimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2009, 08:34 AM   #110
toboat777

Good Morning morning thread

How was every ones 4th of July ? I hope it went well for all for me it was pretty uneventfully as they did not have fire works on the lake this year
Diane & I stayed in from our 20 foot walk to our back patio to watch them
and it seemed so quiet phone not ringing people not stopping by just a real easy relaxing day.

Thanks for the coffee Mike ill see you in the morning if you get here before me could you turn on the coffee for me.

Thanks Tony
toboat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2009, 09:22 AM   #111
deanna

Good Morning everyone. I think those cream cheese stuffed pancakes sound good....with strawberrys on top, oh and whipped cream! Better just fantasize about it though, not to good for the waistline!!
We had a nice 4th, picked up all the trimmings from the bushes from the day before, built a new firepit in our back yard, and then we built a fireworks board to light in the evening. We hot glue all kinds of fireworks on a big piece of plywood, and then get a long wick and tie them all together so they ignite one after another without having to light them over and over. It was pretty cool! our little dog chi-chi didnt think so though. I had to hold my hands over his ears from inside the house and watch out the window!!!
Well going for a boatride today on my Dad and Moms Baja....have a great day everyone! Deanna
deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #112
nan

Good morning friends! Boy, it is sure great to wake up and have a fresh cup of coffee just waiting for me. Thanks, Mike, you were the first today! It is a beautiful, sunny day here today so we are having our cook-out today-rained out from yesterday. We did catch some fireworks last night-they were all over-both legal and illegal. Yup, my cat was not happy about all the booming! So, everybody, make today a great one-it is in our power to decide whether or not it will be a good one! Appreciate the good that surrounds you.

Nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #113
dawnny

good morning everybody it is sunday july 5. the coffees on, everybody help themselves. this thread is weird, when i went in I see old stuff, not new anybody know why? Did everybody have a happy 4th. well we went down to atlantic city. we went lat though, got there around 5:00pm. my husband dropped me and my daughter off at the beach, he went to brogota. we had money in our card so he was trying to win us some ha ha! but me and my daughter had so much fun. the water was freezing. we walked the beach collected shells, didnt go all the way in but it was nice, made a sand castle.then we walked the boardwalk it was so crowded. boy i seen the drug dealers, im glad that isnt my life anymore. then we took the bus to brogata to meet up with my husband to see the fireworks. then i played for abour 10 min, then i had to meet up with them, my daughter was worried about me she thought i was lost, i started walking with people that were vip tried to get in there they wouldnt let me, watched the fireworks by myself for abour 15 min, then my daughter spotted me, i found them yeah! then i put 5.00 in a machine won 26.00 cashed out. yes they didnt get me. it was so packed. it took us 2 hours to get out of the garage, total to het home 5 hours. that was terrible. woke up at 9:00.why so early i have no idea, didnt get home till 3:30am. well we had a busy day, it was fun. so any way im gona really clean my car today and get rid of it maybe tomorrow. everybody have a nice day in recovery. dawnny
Unread 07-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #114
OhioMike

Wink

ah yes Kim, the MIL ............. that vicious little garden troll who shows no mercy towards me! hehehe

When she dies I am going to have her stuffed and place her in front of the mansion and dress her up with different cute outfits, as one does with a concrete goose!

I'm sorry but I didn't understand your comments about me being sorry and Nancy.

I have an old car in the warehouse which runs great, too bad you folks don't live closer. It has been sitting there for years.

Hey Deanna, "cream cheese stuffed pancakes & strawberries" dear God just cut out my heart and hold it. Yummy, yum, yum that sounds too good to be true!

Last year we spent a bundle on our own fireworks to let off, this season, we didn't spend a dime, my son is so bummed. lol ............. sounds like you guys had a blast.

Hey Nan, we have had a nice day here as well, after yesterday being rainy all day!

Dawnny, the beach sounds wonderful, good for you!

Well gang, I'm off to chat, it is that magical time, I hope to see some of you there!

Mike
Thank You (07-05-2009)
Unread 07-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #115
dawnny

thanks mike yeah the beach was great. i loved it. i feel alive again
Unread 07-06-2009, 06:55 AM   #116
kimh

Ok I have been up since 2:00 so the coffee is burnt. Another pot please Mike. It is absolutely gorgeous out. The moon was so pretty and no rain today. Wow what a day we have nothing but rain.

Mike I meant the call me ask me etc... That is a lot for one person. You are so kind. I wish you lived closer also. For many reason the biggest is your friendship.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

Love Kim aka JohnH
kimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2009, 08:23 AM   #117
deanna

Good morning everyone! Mike I am cracking up everytime I read about your MIL! Especially this morning. When you said garden troll, I pictured those dolls from long ago that had little smashed faces and wild hair. The name "cupie doll" comes to mind....do you remember those? Anyways, hilarious. Oh, and those pancakes are at the restaurant IHOP if you have one in your town and want to go to heaven right here on earth!
Your day sounded great yesterday Dawny... I love the beach. It great you had somuch fun with your daughter!! My parents live in Ft. Myers Florida in the winter and I like to go visit them if I can. Speaking of them, the boatride yesterday was great. My Dad let my son drive it the whole way. I was nervous at first, but he did good with it. We stopped and had lunch at a lakeside restaurant and then went back.The water was like glass.
Well, everyone have a great day today. It will be sunny and 85 here in NW Ohio. Deanna
Unread 07-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #118
neisy58

goodmorning all,
hope everyone is having a great day!!!
it's about 70 degrees here in western ny and i can feel the nice breeze from lake ontario,i live about 10 miles south of it and the erie canal is kinda in my back yard,fishing anyone???
i go to the canal alot,eveything from bullheads ,carp,perch and salmon.
just get me a chair and a few worms,diet pepsi and i am a happy girl.
got my script crap fiqured out and thankyou eveyone for calming me down about that ,i am such a worry wort.
the pham made the mistake,i can't get or do things the easy way.
going to put on some shorts,take the dogs out and enjoy my 15 th day clean(yay!!!!),it feels like i have been reborn.
wow this site has been a godsend to me and you all have been awesome.
denise
Unread 07-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #119
gotitang

Gooooooooooood morning everyone! I'm ready for a cup today! I better make some new! It has been sitting around since 4:30am? Who gets up that early? Whats going on Deanna....that's early for you isn't it? You okay?

And how is someone supposed to go on a diet around here with all this talk about stuffed pancakes? yummmmmmmmy I guess I'll start my diet tomorrow! wink you made me hungry!

Omike.....Thats great....your brother in law is taking her! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH God does answer prayers! Even the selfish ones! (wink wink) lol kiddingggggg
How is your wife doing with this? Does she get along with her mother?

Deanna wow talk about fun! Your dad let your son drive the boat! I so remember those days and the look on my kids face when there dad let them drive! Those moments are frozen in my brain! They light up like Christmas trees and really think they are doing something GREAT! Priceless isn't it? Thank God you were sober to watch that!

Well the 4th was good for me! Quiet....I didn't see any fireworks....But got the yard worked on and yesterday my parents came down and we played cards.! Dad and I won! Pissed mom off! lol.....She is really a sore loser! Dad and I had great laughs and so did she! wink .....It was a good day!
My manager is back to work this week so I can relax alittle more! It is just so much easier when the two of them work the office! They are goood at what they do and work well together! I am sooooo blessed!
Have a great day everyone!
ps....Omike I think what Kimh was thinking was that what you wrote was about you....Not God....She thought you were putting yourself out there! I think.
Unread 07-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #120
OhioMike

Smile

Hey ........ Happy Monday Addiction Survivors!

Sorry to be MIA this morning, but, duty called early.

OK fresh coffee is on for late morning coffee so take a break and enjoy!

Hey John! ........... John your welcome, but you know, others were there for me, so it just comes around and goes around. It takes all of us to make it work. Please get that operation as soon as possible.

LOL ...............Deanna .............. cupie dolls haha

You know, I have to fess up, the little troll does have some good points and honestly, in her own evil little way, she loves me. I just know it's true! I would feed her and wipe her slobbering chin if needed.

Kidding aside, this break to her arm and damage to her shoulder is serious and sadly she will never have 100% use again. If I could take that pain and injury from her, I would, she doesn't need these type of complications.

I haven't been to a I-HOP in years. I'm not sure how close one is to us, I know it's a bit of a drive, but, I'm going to be searching one out.

Well it's a beautiful morning here in Central Ohio, I hope it's nice where ever all you folks are at. Looks like a good day, to get the week started with.

On Monday evening we have back to back meetings at the club, I'm either going to catch one of those or I have a project here with a young man and some family struggles he is having, so maybe we can spend some time on that.

His father and I are friends and fellows in recovery, so hopefully that will give me an opening to offer some support.

Either way it's a GREAT day to be in recovery, so please, treat yourself good today!

Mike
Unread 07-07-2009, 06:27 AM   #121
OhioMike

Thumbs up

Well Good Tuesday Morning Addiction Survivors!

The coffee is ready, we have a few brownies and some donuts, no oats, no fruit, it's all fattening this morning. I just can't get those cream cheese filled pancakes out of my head! lol

Well it was beautiful here yesterday and it's going to be beautiful here again today. I hope the sun is shining where your at!

Not much to report this morning. Slept well last night, the MIL is tucked away nice and neat ay my BIL's home and that's OK with me!

Yesterday ended up being a pretty slow day and that was fine too. So today maybe I will get going and make it more interesting!

Here ya go for your morning ...................
Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,There is only one today and I would not let this pass without saying thanks 4 being such a lovely friends!

Have a GREAT day and please, treat yourself good!

Mike
Unread 07-07-2009, 07:44 AM   #122
neisy58

goodmorning mike and buddies,
i got up early and mike your cream filled pancakes sound so good,but oh my what a tummy ache i would have.
have you ever heard if something called (blitzes)sp? it's a rolled,cream cheese filled with fruit type thing,yummmm.
oh and at the same resterrant i was waitressing there was the german pancake....oh heaven on a plate.........oh yeah,i remember those waitressing days in wyoming,there was something at a lil place i worked at called "rocky mt oysters".
i had no clue as in what the heck they were and when i had already tried and loved them,i found out and puked my liver out.
i was on earlier and waited a while to see if the goodmorn thread got up and running this morn.
this thread is one cool idea,we have one on another health board i am on ,but just imagine a bunch of mid-aged female bipolars on there,well you get the pic...lol.
speaking of the word imagine (by john lennon),i heard that song for the first time since i started suboxone,it brought tears to my eyes.
it's my favorite song.
i don't know,it sounded better than i remembered,seemed like it hit home more,is that me feeling things more?
well enough of my ramblings,........next?
everyone enjoy your day and just IMAGINE the possibilities(sp?) out there.
denise

oh this is denise again,i fiqured out the name of the cream filled things....blintzes,i think it's spelled like that .......yummm....denise
Unread 07-07-2009, 08:13 AM   #123
deanna

Good Morning everyone. The coffe for me today is hazelnut! something different and oh so yummy...ok Ill share!
I made peach cobbler and I swear it was so hard not to eat the whole pan last night. I had to split it in to portions for my son and husband and I so I wouldnt eat too much!! We gotta quit talking about all tis fattening food! LOL!!
Gotitang, hello, I started coming to the good morning thread last week cause I got laid off and Im always up around 5:30. Im so used to being up at that time, I figured why sleep in! I can come talk to you guys( sorta!). I work in the skilled trades and the job I was on got finished so now I wait for the next one and collect unemployment. So, yes, Im ok....just an early bird!!!
Im glad you remember the cupie dolls Mike, that was funny. And I know your just joking about the MIL (but keep up the jokes cause theyre awesome).
Well have a great day Breakfast Club !!!!! Deanna
Unread 07-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #124
csdmommy

deanna:

I made the mistake of making a peach cobbler on Sunday, then went outside to jog. When I came back in, my husband, son and daughter made friends with the whole pan. Needless to say, I got 4 bites. I'll never do that again!

-Christy
csdmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #125
Sam Bailey

Hey Folks,

A still dark, still (pretty) early SoCal morning and (boo-hoo-hoo) my leg hurts. Right knee, actually. Ha! I told you all, I...am...such...a...wuss!

So please, Christy, Deanna, Denise, OMike (any others up yet?), pleeze bring my a hot cup! Yeah, and one of those brownies. Fact is, I'm actually having a real-life brownie, left over from the holiday, but still. Sheesh, a brownie at 5am? What? It's...great!

Anyway. Just goofin' around.

The joint seems to be holding up, even tho I was MIA yesterday. Good to see that both good cheer and good recovery continues to co-exist at "AS."

All's well, despite the stiff knee. Frankly, being removed by less than a week from my double knee operation, the old bones are doing pretty darned good...I think.

OK, better go search for a second brownie. Mike? I'm waiting for that coffee!

sam
Sam Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #126
OhioMike

Wink

Hmmm ................... Give it to Mikey, he'll eat it.

hahaha .......... God I'm trying to keep the weight down and this thread is killing me! Ah well, it all sounds good. Those damn pancakes though, whew and the closest IHOP is 43 miles away! I already map quested the directions. It will make a nice bike ride! lol

Denise, "IMAGINE" is the perfect word for the day and the perfect song! Thank you!

So true, "IMAGINE" what is possible each morning when you wake up and see the new Dawn (hmmm or in my case, the crack of Dawn) and hear the birds singing! oh I know, I know, that was bad

Recovery provides us the freedom to Imagine!

Well speaking of my MIL ............. my BIL's wife and her should make an interesting pair. Don't take me wrong, I have no complaints with my BIL's wife, but, with a Garden Troll now camped out at her place, well I would love to be a fly on the wall. Let's just say that she is not shy about sharing her thoughts with others and my MIL can stir ones emotions! hehe

Hey, git up, git out and have a GREAT Day!

This recovery deal is a wonderful thing and it works best if we get out and enjoy it.

Mike
Thank You (07-09-2009)
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #127
dawnny

good morning everybody, it is a beatiful day out in new jersey today! the coffees on, have a cup. well i had my softball game, right when i went to run both muscles in my top legs hurt. i am really sore today, they killed us. i caught a line drive, boy that hurt my hand. but i am loving it. went to toyota yesterday they are gona give me what i want for the car, so now i can get alittle ahead here. dont think im gona pay my mortgage, i think ill bank everything, im gona consult with a lawyer about it, maybe he has some ideas. i got to pick up a car though, something cheap, nothing fancy. my husbands sister died, the funeral is thursday, he is really quite, im just letting him be for now. im busy today with my salon, thank god. why is it when i look at the good morning thread its from days ago, i dont get that? well everybody have a nice day today tuesday 7/07.
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #128
NancyB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnny View Post
why is it when i look at the good morning thread its from days ago, i dont get that? well everybody have a nice day today tuesday 7/07.
Hi dawnny, maybe this will help. Go up to the purple bar and click on "User CP" (user control panel). Under "Settings & Options", click on "Edit Options". Scroll down to "Thread Display Options" to "Thread Display Mode". There you can choose how you want the posts to display.

Hope that's helpful.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-08-2009)
Unread 07-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #129
gotitang

Angry

Gooood morning everyone! I can't believe how many people checked in this morning already! I must have slept in! Sorry so late! I guess I missed the coffee? And hopefully the donuts! Hey Omike......thanks for the fruit but I think the others have eaten it all.......nothing but plums left and I'm saving those for the newcomers! Help with the movement thing! wink
So yesterday was the first night of West Coast Swing lessons! Now some of you may remember that I started dancing lessons last year with this guy named Manny.....and Manny and I really hit it off! We had a blast together! Took lessons (East Coast swing, Lindy Hop, rumba, cha cha) for months and then wound up getting together as a couple! We both knew it wasn't going to be a relationship that ends in marriage and he HAD really strick principals! (notice I said HE) I on the other hand really enjoy life and can have sex before marriage! Actually I insist on it so you don't wind up with a partner that you don't mix well with!
SHHHHHHHHH I know it's alittle early to be talking about this! BUT....it is kindof a funny story! Anyway! Well Manny and I stopped seeing each other! He was having problems with being so sexually attracted to me and him letting go of his principals. NOW this hurt me! I had feelings for Manny. Neat man....Alittle immature when it came to relationships but overall a really neat man! I love listening to him share anything! He is one of those people that share in a story! Lots of wisdom he has and his program is amazing! This is someone who really works recovery and applies EVERYTHING to his life! Hence ME being a real problem for him! SO long story short he cannot even be friends with me! This blows me away. I have NEVER had problem being friends with EX's BUT I have to accept his boundries. SO last weekend I see him at Unity Day...... I am buying a Water and someone throws a zuccini at me and I turn around and it is Manny. Now the week before this I called to say Hi to him and he was busy and said he would call me back! HE DIDN"T so I got the message!Then he wants me to run over to him and say HI by throwing a zucinni? NOT likely so I just nodded and smiled and went back to buying a water! NOW back to yesterday! So I always wanted to take West Coast Swing and Manny said NO we need to get these other dances down pat first! SO thats what we did. NOW he is gone so I ask my friend Mike if he wanted to take lessons with me? Mike is a boyfriend that I lived with 13 years ago. This is the first man I started dating after my husband passed away! We lived together about a year! Then I went into treatment! He couldn't wait to drop me off!
Anyway....over the years we have talked alot! I made my 9th step amends to him and now when things are tough for either of us we talk to eachother about things! NO attraction other than friendship for us. (although i'm sure it wouldn't take much to stir it up! But....I won't okayyyy ....I promise! ) So we get to the dance studio at 6:15pm and I walk in and WHAM......theres manny walking out of the studio with another women! HEART sunk....But I'm okay! I thought crap, it never even occured to me he would be taking West Coast Swing classes! Anyway...SO what an ackward night! I told Mike "Oh shit.....there he is Theres Manny!" And Mike starts cracking up! He says let me go talk to him.....I told him BE GOOD...Lets just focus on the dancing! (Mike is a crack up! Has no program and is a normy.....and loves to get reactions out of people!) SO at the beginning of the lesson the teacher asked does anyone mind switching partners? (This is asked so you learn to dance with any partner. NOT just your own! It actually teaches you alot! ) But Mike jumps up really fast and say YEA I mind! No switching for us! I just looked up at him! The teacher says.....WELL okay, I'll work around that! Then Mike and I become the class idiots! The teacher is having a blast with Mike! It was a fun night! Poor Manny couldn't get out of there quick enough! Did I do the right thing? Should I have just ignored him? I really don't know how I could have done that different! The classes are already paid for so I don't want to drop them! Am I being rediculous? I just spent the whole night thinking about Manny again and I had just stopped that thinking! BUT....I had a blast! I'm going to love this dance!
What do you think guys? Any opinions?

Have a great day! Thanks for the ears this morning!
Unread 07-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #130
OhioMike

Smile

Opinions? ............. Hmmm, I like this Mike guy!

So, tell me is Manny interested again?

Back to Mike, tell me, if your out shopping and he gets tired or bored, does he go to the bath section, sit on a display toilet and read a magazine? .........LOL

Mike
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #131
gotitang

YESSSSSSSSSSSS mike does do that! maybe it is about the name! lol
Your too much! And BTW no Manny is not interested again! I'm not sure why I care about if I did the right thing! Sorry it got so winded! GEEEZE what's wrong with me lately?
Unread 07-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #132
dawnny

gotitang, did you just stop smoking. i think you did, thats what wrong with you, your brain gets a little mushy until you get use to it. i think you still like manny. mike sounds very funny, he seems to like to bust chops. your right it must be the name. i think if you enjoy dancing, just stay at it. and if anything is meant to be it will be. just keep on dancing.
Unread 07-08-2009, 07:50 AM   #133
neisy58

gotitang,
dance like nobodys watching and enjoy the moment.
goodmorning all,gotta make it quick,the 14 yr old cutie has to go to summer school.
she doesn'tknow about this recovery and it's the hardest thing to keep from a busy body that worries about my weelbeing too much.
i know she is just my stepdaughter,(my only born child is 33) but my husband and i raised her.
she is my life and love her like my own.
ooops here she comes....gottta go....bye for now,
denise
Unread 07-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #134
OhioMike

Smile

Good "Hump" Day Morning Everyone!

What a beautiful morning, with crystal clear blue skies!

The coffee is ready, along with hot and cold cereal and some fruit. So dig in!

Well around here Hump Day is work day. The Honey Do list needs some attention and I have to work, work tonight at the business. I'm not sure yet what I think about all that, but, no doubt when I figure it out, I'll share it! lol

Well have a GREAT day today and please, treat yourself good!

It's a good day to be living in recovery!

Mike
Unread 07-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #135
neisy58

morning mike and boardies!!!!
the sun is shining and i have alot to do,i couldn't stop myself from watching mj funeral.
i learned alot about him and the people were great.
i just love john mayer(sp?).
gotta go do grammas wash,mine is done already this morn and fill out a paper to have my suboxone on a charge credit at my pharm,it will be easier for me to pay it when i get my ssdi every month.
i am working out all the kinks and feeling better about my busniess and wellbeing.
see ya later!!!!
denise
Unread 07-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #136
gotitang

DON'T GOOOOOOOO .......everyones in such a hurry this morning! (pouting) I'll put some more coffee on okay! Tony? Nancy, Sam, Deanna? Anyone out there going to slurp coffee with me? Hello......
Okay....your going to force me to write a long winded post! wink
WELL yesterday was a good day! A BIG check came in so I was able to pay a ton (theres a ton more) of bills that were behind! With this bad economy it seems like all you do is meet payroll each week (and sometimes that is even a strecth) and are glad to have made that! I am so blessed to have the employee I do that go to any lenghts to get more cars in! I got the Manager going door to door at businesses offering $50.00 CASH rewards just for referals....which is working out great cause from what the PARTS drivers are telling us every shop in town is dead! The phones aren't even ringing! OH and guess what! You know how we took 2nd in the KCRA A-LIST contest? The winner was Bertilucci's........Well Thurs of last week they burned down! Can you believe it! I'm not happy about that and they are rebuilding....(according to the news report)....BUT DOESN'T THAT PUT ME IN FIRST! yea.......IS that cool or what! Me in first! lol And don't you guys even get any funny idea's about ME burning them down! .......you weren't .......were you? Common guys....you didn't go there....RIGHT? eeek
Anyway! So yesterday was a good day! Bills paid and I came home and went to dinner with my kids and grandkids! Good stuff! Today Is payroll.....So all that left over money will be gone by tomorrow! Oh well....God always gives me JUST enough! He knows how much I need! RIGHT.
Neisey58.....Thanks for encouraging me to keep dancing! I too have kids that were my step children. And I have never called them step children. I love them like they were my own! And there kids now. I'm a grammie of 4 now! When they were young and I did alot of volunteer work at there schools ...people would always ask is that your real mom? She looks so young? They would say YES....it's an acient chinesse secret! (remember that commercial years ago?) I could never have kids of my own so GOD blessed me with my husbands kids! I'm glad you feel the love for her that you do! She is lucky to have you!
dawney......And YES I did stop smoking it has been 98 days today! Your right! maybe thats why I'm so squirrely lately! My brain just feels wierd! And YES I still like Manny but....that's never going to work! As far as Mike goes....He is a crack up! BUT.....he has not changed! This man can be very emotionally abusive in a relationship! We are able to talk today because of how I changed. And because he was able to accept my 9th step amends! It took over 2 hours to make amends to him! I had never talked so much in my life! He wanted answers to everything about what happened to me back then! (We lived together for about a year and I started using and he never knew I had a problem) So nothing made sense to him about my behavior till the day I came clean and told him I was going into a treatment program! HE was pissed! So when the amends came! ps he was the last person on my amends list! I was fearful of making it and had to pray for years to get the willingness to do it! SO for hours we talked and talked and now we have a good relationship! We can talk about anything! BUT .....we just know better about crossing the line! I am not interested in that and he is good with that too! SO when I was talking about dancing and the classes he said HEY...I'd love to take a class with you! SO that how we got started! HE is a CHOP master though! HE is a BIG guy! 6'4'' about 220 so he has never worried about what comes out of his mouth! SO we are having fun! That's what it is all about! right!
Everyone have a great day! Thanks for listening again! And eat those left over donuts......that I can't eat cause i'm praying for the willingness to be willing to exercise and change my diet! (it's working...I didn't eat a donut YET)

Unread 07-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #137
zaney

cold cereal? booooo I got some real Vermont maple syrup on my trip. Pancakes anyone?
BTW I couldn't log into chat last night. Everytime I hit the link it gave me a blank screen
zaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #138
deanna

Crap I missed the coffee here this morning!!!!! went to the union hall to see if any new jobs are coming up, then had to go renew my drug screen......first one in a long time I didnt have to worry about! yea for me! (We have to take one every year for work records). Anyways, you all have a great day.
Gotitang, just smile and enjoy the fun with Manny and Mike! I take it your "cankles" are better! Deanna
Unread 07-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #139
OhioMike

Thumbs up

Hey 58! ...................... sounds like your making progress! My 12 year old son is a big Mayer fan!

Tang, ................ oh my Tang, where to begin, so two questions about this fire deal, first was that God doing for you, what you could not do for yourself and second, is your insurance not only paid up, but, of good value?

I'm glad you got a nice size check in to help out some. Just a thought, have you considered offering other services to help during the down time. Maybe run a dirt cheap detail special, I mean product cost to do a car isn't much, as it is mostly labor! It's a luxury many like, but, may have had to cut out because they could not afford it now, but, maybe they could afford half of what they use to pay.

And of course there is always the 12.99 oil change and lube! lol

Congratulations on the smoking. ..............& keep Mike around for fun!

Zaney, we had "Hot" and cold cereal. Try some of that Vermont Sticky in some think oatmeal!

Sorry to hear about your connections problems. I had problems once and had to upgrade my Java, but then my Java always seems to lag no matter what I do to it! If all fails, ask Nancy!!!!

Deanna, after that first pot of coffee is started, we have coffee ready all day long, so enjoy!

Cool deal about the drug screening, isn't that a neat feeling?

I hope they post something you can get in on soon!

Mike
Unread 07-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #140
deanna

Good morning everyone! Looks like Im gonna put the first pot on today. So it will be the vanilla cappacino and we will have some cream cheese stuffed pancakes from IHOP....just for you Mike!
Yes, yesterday was a good day when I walked in the lab to take that drug screen. It was funny when I grabbed the paperwork from the union hall a couple of guys said "oh, going for your pee test huh? Well I cant do that yet, I didnt 'study" for mine! I thought to myself "geez" I remember those days. They even have this stuff that some of them buy thats freeze dried pee and they mix it with water and it turns to body temperature. OMG....Im ruining everyones breakfast arent I?
Gotitang, I liked what you said about God giving you just enough. That is how I feel too. Here I am unemployed but still Im able to pay the bills thanks to being able to get unemployment and my husband is working steady. I start to feel sorry for myself after Ive been off for a few weeks(every time!) and then I have to realize there's so many people out there that cant even pay their light bill. Im thankful for what Ive been given in my life.
Hope the "garden troll" is doing well Mike!
Have a great day all! Deanna
Unread 07-09-2009, 08:54 AM   #141
neisy58

wow what a wonderful morning to be me,
i know sounds sorta vain don't it.
i think you all know the feeling...lol.
i don't think i have ever said that.
all i care about is the sun is shinning,birds singing and i aint chasing down people and finding money for my doc,couldn't get much better.
where is everyone,are you all in serious mode today?
can't offer coffeee this morn,i drank it all,i could make a pot if your interested though.
oh well,i do wish all of you a very good morning and the happiest of days.
denise
Unread 07-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #142
Blondi4540

Good Morning everyone!!! Not sure if anyone made coffee yet but I have a whole pot made and I don't drink it so come and drink it up!! I got up before the hubby this morning so I made him a pot of coffee so he could grab a cup before heading out the door.

So today is going to be a good day I can just feel it, even though it is very gloomy here in central Ohio! I woke up this morning with out a headache!! Woo hoo I was so excited about that. That head ache yesterday had me down for the whole day!

I go for my 2nd doctors appointment today at 1 and I actually can say I am excited to go! Can't wait to tell him the progress I have made I know I still have a very long road to go but I will get there!! Well I hope you all have a wonderful day! I will let you know how my Dr appointment goes!
Blondi4540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #143
OhioMike

Smile

Good Thursday Morning Deanna and everyone!

Deanna, thank you for the coffee, boy do I need it this morning! IHOP, ahuh, I'm gonna be hopping to IHOP first chance I get! LOL

Deanna, congratulations you are ready for a good day, you are ready to enjoy yourself! The garden toll is doing fine. She goes back to the doctor today and some of the swelling has gone down. It's been a week now or so since she has been at my BIL's and I don't think his wife has phone mine, shocking to say the least, but, welcome! haha

haha Hey 58, it is a good morning to be you!, ............. there ya go, that is the way to look at it. Not much sun here yet, but, the birds are still signing!

Good Morning Blondi, thanks for starting a second pot for us. No head ache? Good for you and yes, it is going to be a good day! Hope you have a GREAT day and a good visit at the doctors!

Well for me, I crashed in the recliner last night. The boy was next to me and almost half on me, that pissed Elvis the Lab off, so he hopped up in my lap. I had planned to just watch a movie or two then go to bed, but, I never made it and woke up with a large dog and a large kid on top of me this AM, with fish looking down at me wanting fed.

Today for recovery it is giving back day for me. We have been trying to get grants and fundraising at the club to help out with the general operation fund and so we can begin new educational programs. Well we hired a professional solicitor and I need to prepare some things for him and his efforts today. I desperately need a meeting, but, I think I will take care of that with our online chat this evening!

Well get up and have a GREAT day today, it's good to be in recovery so treat yourself special today!

Mike
Unread 07-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #144
Blondi4540

Oh Mike I know where there is an Ihop it is in lancaster not to far but still kind of a drive. I have been begging the hubby to take me there. It is only like a 45 min drive for us. He told me that he would take me there here in a couple of weeks! I am so excited!! Maybe it something we all could plan and go eat some yummy pancakes!!!! I have heard rumors though that they are going to build one up at polaris but I think it is a lie but who knows!
Blondi4540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #145
OhioMike

Yep Blondi your right, that one I think is 43 miles or so from my front door! lol

Years ago I would always hit the IHOP on Morse Road or the Western Pancake House at the old Patio shops location on Morse Rd. But that has been more than 20 years ago! ha!

I'm always up for breakfast, especially this time of the year, the back roads make for a nice ride on the bike, early in the morning while it's still a little cool out.

Mike
Unread 07-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #146
toboat777

Good Morning Everyone

I am all rested up again ready for another go at the day got delayed yesterday do to mechanical malfunction the old Chevy stater went out and i had to put a new one in so i used the wifes car to do my service call,s just two thankfully.

Every thing is fine here in northern Ca. its been cooler no big heat waves coming YET ! Hope you all have a great day

....................................... TOBOAT...........................................

................................................ ..........................................
Unread 07-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #147
OhioMike

Smile

Hey Tug Boat .............. I'm glad you had time to stop by. Brother, you have been hard it with this new job, good for you.

Tony, I hope you have a GREAT day!

Mike
Unread 07-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #148
toboat777

Thanks Mike

It is always nice to receive a message and support yes this new job is starting out a little rough as there can be poor communication between every one involved so it is a little frustrating so as soon as the property manager calls me i think we better have a meeting.

Thanks OMike
Unread 07-10-2009, 05:56 AM   #149
OhioMike

Talking

Well Good TGIF Morning Addiction Survivors!

Yeah, yeah, it is 4:30 am and yes, the coffee just finished. So please, help yourself! Sam, if you make it, just yell and someone will serve you!

Whew, I got my chores finished last night, kicked back in the recliner around 9:15 and was out like a light. I'm only good for some many hours of sleep, so when I stirred at 4 am the dog was right on me, saying lets get up and eat! haha, so here I am!

Tony, we will chat later, but hang in there, things will work out!

Last night before turning in I chatted with a friend of mine from the club. She has many years under her belt and is always a joy to chat with. It still amazes me how just short chats with certain people can really motivate and inspire me about recovery and about my recovery!

We only chatted briefly about addiction, as I am hoping she will get to meet someone soon and be able to work with them, I feel she could really help them. Mostly though we just chatted in general. However she is so positive and uplifting that even casual chat seems to motive me for more recovery! (if that makes sense)

Well the MIL went to the doctor yesterday. No new news there, they just told her to do very light maneuvers at home with her arm and that it's going to be a long, long recovery. She has about 50 staples in her shoulder area and they are going to remove those in about two weeks. As much as I would like to crack on my little garden troll some, I just don't have it in me this morning, I really feel terrible for her.

Ah well, no fear, later today I'm sure she will be the butt of my humor again!

Well as mentioned earlier my Godson has fell in love with some of my fish, my Oscars to be exact and he wants a aquarium so he can have his own Oscar. Well last night I found him one, a nice 90 gallon show tank which comes with a oak stand, a oak canopy, everything he needs and best of all, a nice big Oscar. So in a couple weeks when he is finished with La Cross camp, he will have a new room mate! He is pretty excite and honestly, so am I.

Many of you new folks don't know the story of how fish came to play such a large role in my recovery and now in my life in general. Maybe I will share that again, soon.

Well it is still dark, so no birds singing yet and I'm not sure what the weather holds, but, I'm going to make it a GREAT day and you do the same.

It's a good day to be living in recovery and a good day to be thankful for it!

Hello, wake up, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep You safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

Mike
Unread 07-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #150
deanna

good morning everyone! Wow, Mike 4am!!!!!! Ill make some more coffee,that stuff is either gone or stale by now!!
I would like to hear the story how fish and your recovery relate. whenever you feel the urge.......
Well I just dropped by to say good morning real quick, back down to the union hall I go. Talk to you all later! Deanna