Addiction Survivors

Notices

View Poll Results: How did you find us? (This helps us know how to best reach people)
My Doctor or counselor referred me 439 24.08%
Referred by friend or family member 59 3.24%
Referred by Suboxone.com or HereToHelp Program 300 16.46%
Radio/TV ad 11 0.60%
Bus/subway/Billboard ad 1 0.05%
Internet search 924 50.69%
other 89 4.88%
Voters: 1823. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 10-28-2016, 01:49 PM   #151
Ohio

Default Suboxone headaches?

I've noticed since taking suboxone, I've gotten migraine like headaches... is this from nalaxone? I take 8mg strips 1 1/2 a day.
Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2016, 01:51 PM   #152
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Ohio, welcome. One of the first things to look at is if you're drinking enough water - even slight dehydration can cause headaches. Also, opioids may suppress the thirst mechanism.

For how long have you been taking Suboxone? When you started, did the doctor start off at that dose or did you work up to it?

Sorry for the questions.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-03-2017)
Unread 10-30-2016, 06:21 PM   #153
zeppie

Default Help need a suboxone doctor in n. J.

Looking desperately for a suboxone doctor near toms river . Nj. I ve been on for 18 months . Just lost doc.. Clean 18 months. Don t wanna go back to being a zombie.. Please help..
zeppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2016, 08:50 PM   #154
robbdawg30

Thank you ...
robbdawg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:55 PM   #155
robbdawg30

Thumbs up

So true I agree with you ...
Unread 02-02-2017, 05:29 PM   #156
NewYorkAddict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppie View Post
Looking desperately for a suboxone doctor near toms river . Nj. I ve been on for 18 months . Just lost doc.. Clean 18 months. Don t wanna go back to being a zombie.. Please help..
Try going to to the suboxone website and type your zip code in and a list of doctors should come up
NewYorkAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2017, 11:22 PM   #157
StoneSober

Default Hey

If anyone needs to talk about anything im willing to listen cause I know it helps to talk about it from someone who is going through the same thing belive me it does help and rember keep your head up and stay sober its one of the best feelings you can ever feel.
StoneSober is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2017, 02:14 AM   #158
Larryw36

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkAddict View Post
Try going to to the suboxone website and type your zip code in and a list of doctors should come up
I tried that but all I can find are pain management docs nobody for my addiction I just went through detox yesterday and need a doc that I can afford desperately
Larryw36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2017, 02:18 AM   #159
Larryw36

If anyone from Alabama,the Birmingham area preferably has any info about a doc that accepts patient first please contact me I just detoxed and don't ever wanna go down that rd again! I'm also here to talk if you need an ear
Larryw36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2017, 09:28 AM   #160
robbdawg30

Thanks for the information this will really help...
Unread 04-14-2017, 12:08 AM   #161
Trying87

I'm new to this site. I'm also cross addicted. Checking into detox and Iop in a couple weeks. This is ,my first time entering a detox other than cold turkey.I've been using Google osteoporosis of my life and it's gonna be Extremely hard not smoking green.I've been to rehab but I feel like I might actually be ready this time. I atleast t willing to try. Feedback please?

Last edited by Trying87; 04-14-2017 at 12:14 AM..
Trying87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2017, 06:17 AM   #162
NancyB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trying87 View Post
I'm new to this site. I'm also cross addicted. Checking into detox and Iop in a couple weeks. This is ,my first time entering a detox other than cold turkey.I've been using Google osteoporosis of my life and it's gonna be Extremely hard not smoking green.I've been to rehab but I feel like I might actually be ready this time. I atleast t willing to try. Feedback please?
Hi Trying87, welcome. Your post has been moved to a new thread here:

http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=30623

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Unread 04-20-2017, 01:03 PM   #163
Tiredofaddiction

Default How to convinced argue my support of subs to my attorney

Moved to:
http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=30628
Tiredofaddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #164
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Tiredofaddiction, your post has been moved to a new thread:

http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=30628

Nancy