Unread 07-05-2016, 04:55 PM   #1
Cmillee

Im having a hard time finding one I am in cape may
Cmillee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2016, 04:58 PM   #2
Cmillee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem37 View Post
anyone interested in starting suboxone in NJ or tri-state area, I can get you a really fast appointment with a great doctor in NJ. A lot of doctors have a waiting period (I know from experience). Fortunately, I found a really great doctor, and they are open for new patients. They do everything in their power to get you in same day or very quick. Please let me know if anyone wants to start suboxone. I do NOT work for them in any way, I just want to help anyone who may need immediate help. Thanks.
Sorry don't really know how to use this site I am in cape may and can't find a doctor
Cmillee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2016, 06:05 PM   #3
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Cmillee, here's a thread that has ways to find a doctor:
http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=21259

This thread about finding doctors in NJ might be helpful also:
http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=30020

If you have insurance, you can try calling them to have them help you find an in-network doctor. Some people have also used the 211 (help line) in their state with good results.

There are some things as a start.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote