Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 01-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
bob10958

Default private doc

hello all I was wondering if any one knows of a private doctor around the Rochester NY area .. I had my eval this week I start the program next week three days a week that's not a problem for me at all the problem for me is the 4-6 week waiting list I have already been on subutex the past four months but recently the person sharing with me stopped . does anyone know of a doc I could see for a bridge script .. I called detox today they wont accept me because im only on the subutex guess its a priority matter .
bob10958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 03:10 PM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi bob10958, I posted this in your other thread, but wanted to put it here also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyB View Post
Hi bob10958, welcome. It's unfortunate that in some areas of the country, there aren't enough doctors for the number of patients.

Have you seen this thread with different ways to find treatment:
http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=21259

Did you get insurance? If so, maybe you can look on the insurer's website to see if they have any addiction doctors listed in your network, or even call them to see if they can be of help.

Let us know if that helps.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (01-29-2014)