Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 08-25-2016, 01:07 AM   #1
lowrider00

Talking First time at the forum

hi i am new here. ive ben on pain meds for years now. i finally getting help and treatment that i need. i was looking to talk with any one in the same position as me. looking for any advice. that will steer me in the rite direction.
lowrider00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016, 01:24 AM   #2
lowrider00

This is my first time in this forum and i've read some really good stuff not sure how this works but im gonna stick around cause i really can use the support thanx

hi i am new here. my doctor gave me this website to talk with other people with their addiction and recovery

hi i am new here. i am interested in sharing experinces with addiction. ive taken pain meds for many years. and my dr. gave me this website to talk with ppl in the same position as myself.

hi this is my first time on this web page as well. i was wondering if you would like to talk about anything..
Unread 08-25-2016, 06:47 AM   #3
NancyB
Administrator

Hi lowrider00, welcome. I've moved your posts to a new thread so it would be more visible.

Have you seen this thread that has a bunch of information that might be interesting?
http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=21609

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-26-2016)
Unread 08-25-2016, 09:09 PM   #4
robbdawg30

That's great to hear that you went an got treatment you just gotta stay positive and keep on the right track it's so worth it I was on pain meds for almost 7 years and with the help of treatment and my doctor I'm going on 3 1/2 years clean ...absolutely love it man keep your haed up and have faith ..and just remember to stay positive and take it one day at a time...
robbdawg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to robbdawg30 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-26-2016), Thank You (08-25-2016), Thank You (08-29-2016)
Unread 08-26-2016, 10:17 PM   #5
lowrider00

thank you for the kind words of encourgement. Staying positive is a challenage but i am doing the best that i can. with the support from my fiance' and this program i am new to, i am hoping that i can make it far with my treatment.