Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 10-14-2014, 09:36 PM   #1
zubsolv

Default prescription assistance for Zubsolv

Hi. I have been on bup\nx for 3 months now. Suboxone gave me bad headaches so my doctor switched me to Zubsolv. The medicine works fantastic for me. I'm on 2 5.7 mg pills SL a day. Orexo has a coupon card that gives you $2.50 off each pill up to 90 pills for a savings up to $225. I get 60 a month so I save $150. Problem is the meds are $470 a month for 60 pills. So it still cost me about $320 a month plus $80 for the Dr visit and $30 for the drug screen if they give you one. So with $400 or so in medical cost its killing my wallet. I have 6 kids and a wife to take care of so I have to miss my dose about 7 or 8 times a month (which is not fun at all!) Does anyone here know of any savings cards I can use with Zubsolv? Everything I've seen here has to do with suboxone or subutex. Any help is greatly appreciated!
zubsolv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2014, 11:28 PM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi zubsolv, welcome. This link has a bunch of discount cards most can be used on any prescription - with the exception of the Suboxone needy meds program or the Suboxone card itself.
http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=12915

This one that nan posted can be used on prescriptions in addition to Suboxone also.
http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=29381

You'd had to check with the pharmacy to see if you can use two discount cards at the same time though.

Hope that helps.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote