Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 12-24-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
Leo

Default Happy Xmas and New Year to Nancy and all the AS Team

Hi Nancy

I thought I would start my own new little thread.

Nancy, thank you so much hon for all your voluntary time here this year.

I'm sure your very attentive and caring nature shown to the many here, will have helped many more who come to read and learn. You have certainly helped me over the last 18 months or so since I came to this site, and even for the months before that as I read and learned lots from just reading of others' experience around addiction and it's nature.

So once again, I wanna thank all your team who keep this site going throughout the year. Because you 'moderate' (not keen on that word), or rather, care, so regularly it gives the site a very 'human' feel, knowing that there is always a real live human listening here give the site a warm, supportive and comforting feeling.

God Bless y'all over that little pond. Happy Xmas and, of course, a brilliant New Year! .

Luv from Leo and all of the UK.

xox xox
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-24-2014), Thank You (12-26-2014)
Unread 12-24-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Leo, awww, that was very sweet of you. I'm blushing. Thank you! And I do mean thank YOU for everything you do here in helping others, inspiring others, and your sense of humor.

I hope you have a happy xmas too and a happy, healthy and fabulous 2015!

xoxo

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-26-2014)
Unread 12-24-2014, 08:20 AM   #3
NancyB
Administrator

I'd also like to wish everyone happy holidays and, most of all, a happy and healthy new year. There's such a great group of people here, supporting and helping each other! For that I'm very grateful.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-28-2014), Thank You (12-26-2014)
Unread 12-24-2014, 09:06 AM   #4
Sam Bailey

Hey Leo!

Greetings from a still dark and very early Los Angeles morning. Sleep is something that I used to know, like an old friend who's left town. Like, hey!, WTF!? where'd you go, ol pal? Ha!

Anyway. It ain't so bad. Good actually, sometimes. Quiet house. Peaceful. All my loved ones still asleep...and safe. Even Ruby, my oh-so-sweet Pit-Lab Rescue, snoring away. So darn cute...and, as noted, peaceful. But then 1-2am IS a bit early

Ok, enough of that. Actually, just writing to send my affection and friendship back to you. You are a good man, Leo. One of the steady, sturdy good folks here at A.S.

Merry Christmas, Leo! Be safe and kind to---yourself. Others too, of course. But then we always begin with ourselves, don't we? How we feel about ourselves reflects how we think of, and treat, other folks. At least I think this is true. I think.

Anyway (again!).

Best to you, Leo. Have a great 2015!

sam b
Sam Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Sam Bailey For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-26-2014)
Unread 12-24-2014, 04:17 PM   #5
MicheleJ

Hi,
I want to thank you so much, Nancy, too. I did in my thread, but want to again, here. You have always been here for me, throughout the years, and especially lately. And I know you're just as helpful to others, too. I don't know where you find the time.
AS, IMO, is absolutely not just some "forum" on the "internet". You provide such a personal touch, and obviously do this because you truly care. I would never have any interest or trust, in any other "addiction forum" out there.
The people here are different too, and also truly care about one other. Many have also even developed strong relationships.
I don't know Tim--but behind the scenes I know he's out there fighting his hardest to make Sub use accessible and affordable for anyone who needs it.
Thanks too, to anyone else involved, and to all my fellow "addiction survivors".
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Thank You (12-28-2014), Thank You (12-24-2014), Thank You (12-24-2014), Thank You (12-26-2014)
Unread 12-24-2014, 06:36 PM   #6
reti4455

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and Happy New Year!
reti4455 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to reti4455 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-24-2014), Thank You (12-26-2014)
Unread 12-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #7
jimash55

Default Blessed

We are all blessed in one way or the other!
jimash55 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to jimash55 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-25-2014), Thank You (12-25-2014), Thank You (12-26-2014)