Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 04-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
nan

Default prescription coupons

Hello, I tried a coupon from the following site and it worked at my pharmacy and saved me about $50 on my refill. Although I didn't refill suboxone I wondered if the coupons could help on those too. Go to the site and type in your medication and then they will show you various prices at different pharmacies. It is http://www.goodrx.com. Here's hoping it will help some.

nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-17-2014)
Unread 04-17-2014, 09:14 PM   #2
lewis1212a

This is very good to know, thank you do not need know though will in a few months when insurance runs out. Thank you again.
lewis1212a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2014, 01:52 AM   #3
MattC42286

Hi nan. Go to sublxone.com and they have a 0$ copay coupon. I just give the pharmacist my cell with it pulled up anf she uses it like that. Good luck! Matt!
MattC42286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #4
MaryJ05

I learned about the goodrx site about 2 months ago.. I went from $120 for 20 of them to $60 I was so thrilled to finally find a coupon that took a decent amount off..

But this past time I went in to the pharmacy it jumped to $78, the pharmacist told me each time I use the coupon it takes less and less off.. So now I'm wondering if that is true or if the generic subtexts went up in price... Does anyone know of any really really good prescription coupons/discounts that are cheaper than goodrx? At the pharmacy today the pharmacist tired 5 other discount cards to see what would be cheaper but still goodrx is the cheapest... I have no insurance and pay everything out of pocket and the cost of my subutex is really starting to stress me out times are thought and I really wish pharmaceutical companies would make these prescriptions cheaper! Grrr any advice would help!

And my doctor already has 3 patients in the free medicine program so that's a no go... Please help
MaryJ05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2014, 07:05 AM   #5
NancyB
Administrator

Hi MaryJ05, a few people have talked about price increases lately. Can you call around to a few different pharmacies and see if there's any better pricing?

This link is to the contact us section of the GoodRx site. Think about seeing if they will answer you directly about the coupon taking less off. I don't remember that being mentioned here before, and they would likely be the best ones to ask.
https://www.goodrx.com/contact

Was the NeedyMeds.org card one that the pharmacist tried?
http://www.needymeds.org/drugcard/index.htm

Hope this helps.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
nan

Hello, The dr wrote the prescription for 30 Buprenorphine 8mg tablets-with the goodrx coupon the total cost was $91. I thought that was pretty good so wanted to pass it along and bring the topic of goodrx up again.

nan
2 Users Say Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-29-2014), Thank You (08-22-2014)
Unread 08-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #7
laman78

Go to suboxone.com to print out a $50 saving coupon. I know the medicine is very expensive. I finally got insurance to approve my medicine and im saving $375 a month.
laman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2014, 01:03 PM   #8
nan

Bump
One User Says Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-06-2014)