Post when you are able Tryn.

Thinking of you,
Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-06-2015)
Unread 08-06-2015, 06:32 AM   #3003
Tryntryagain

Good morning everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

Thank you for your love and thoughts.

Alot is happening for me at the moment, and i am not in a position to explain it at this time. You are all in my heart, and i shall write again soon.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to all.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-06-2015), Thank You (08-06-2015)
Unread 08-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #3004
R. Lee

Think through that 1st. urge to drink Tryn. Have a great day.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-06-2015, 10:30 AM   #3005
nan

Good morning Tryn, Soooo glad to get your note. Sure have been wondering and hoping that all was going good for you. You say alot is happening for you, hope that means you are getting the good care that you need, and that all is going well. Wish we could be there in person to cheer you on, but we sure are the cheering section here!

Drop a note when you can-we miss you! Hugs, and prayers...

nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-06-2015, 11:26 AM   #3006
gmasusie

Love and support. You know we are here. Love, Susie
gmasusie is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-06-2015, 11:30 AM   #3007
jenm

Miss you, Tryn! Jenm
jenm is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-06-2015, 01:31 PM   #3008
Millie

Thanks for checking in, Tryn. Please do let us know more about how you're doing when you can. Hugs to you.
Millie is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-06-2015, 04:03 PM   #3009
Saint

Thanks for checking in Tryn! I worry when we don't hear from you.

Saint
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-07-2015, 11:06 PM   #3010
gmasusie

Tryn, We all worry. Post as soon as you can, please. Love, Susie
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-08-2015, 01:48 PM   #3011
gmasusie

Thinking of you every day. We got through the loss of Larry and Monty. We can get through whatever this is. Love
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-08-2015, 03:37 PM   #3012
lostdog

Please let us know if you are sick. We can handle anything.
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to lostdog For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-09-2015, 10:58 AM   #3013
Tryntryagain

Good afternoon everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

Thank you all, well....you know....thank you.

I am not sure where to start.

My dearest Susie, "we got through Larrys and Montys passing"....i didn't. I am now in a better place.

Quirks in life come about through our experiences. Things that make us "jump"...things that make us laugh and cry. The dictation of the narrative of life can implode on another through a barrage of circumstances and situations clashing together much like a storm wave hitting a wall and lashing out back from whence it came from.

My fierce independence challenged. It was so because of the influence of my Larry. The dichotomy laid bare in that my "independence" was actually dependent on Larry.

A few weeks rolled by, and still he was on my living room table in an urn.

I have no problem problem falling apart on my own, i have serious issues in others knowing that.

The enormity of "losing him...his influence...his love.....him" hit me like a brick....like a delayed reaction. He was, actually, my life.

So i isolated. For 20 months, (he was given 3-6 months and the beginning) every single day i traveled to be with him. The first thing i felt was relief. The next a crumbling exhaustion.

If you think dying is tiring, try what you got to do when you're dead. I couldn't believe all "i had to do". I can remember having an appointment with his bank 2 days after he died. etc, etc, etc.

Right up to organising the funeral, on my todd with all of that, eventually....job done.

So they gave me the urn with "him".

I became proper f*****g weird".

I would take him around the house, where i went. I completely lost the plot.

I started to break down. Let me try to explain.

My "life" is built on pretty dodgy foundations as it is. My experience is that it is pretty easy to knock maybe half of them down, but the others remaining, i will use to rebuild those knocked down, again.

It took me a month to recognise that losing Larry had wiped them all out.

I did not use alcohol, i knew i had to feel this. I did, and because my life has always relied on alcohol, that i would not "go there", i felt the lot. It was too much for me.

In dear old blighty we have something called, (laughably) the mental health act. I was not answering calls and when i did, concern apparently was felt. In my country you can be "sectioned under the mental health act" which means there is concern for your well being and that it is deemed you are a threat to either yourself or others.

You can "voluntarily" be sectioned for 72 hours, or they can take the step of "sectioning you anyway" involuntarily for 28 days.

I took the first option.

So why?

I know my brothers and sisters here that know Tryn can be a tad over dramatic, and has often needed a kick up the backside, this is not one of them.

I did not know what Larry gave me....just by his presence. I looked at my real life. Physically im not in good shape. I have a very strange inability for the medical profession to allow them to do what they need to do. Not only do i find it impossible to make myself that vulnerable....oh, i dont know.

So i went to the nut house for a while. I am at home and sober.

So Andy wants a word with you all.

Hello everyone, bright blessings to you all.

I was brought up where there was a wood, a forest, i could walk alone, when home from school. My Au Pairs read me Winnie The Pooh, at my bequest, again, and again.

I lived in Christopher Robins wood.

I just want to share a couple of Pooh's thoughts with you,

"If you live to a hundred, i want to live to be a hundred minus one day so i don't have to be without you".......

"We will be friends forever....you just wait and see"......

"This....whatever it was......has now been joined by another...whatever-it-is.....and they are now proceeding in company. Would you mind coming with my Piglet?, incase they turn out to be hostile animals?".........

"Poetry and hums aren't things you get, they're things that get you. And all you can do is go where they can find you".................

My favourite is when Piglet and Pooh and walking together through the forest and Pooh says ..."Piglet?....."...."Yes?".....says Piglet.

"What do you want?".

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to be sure of you".

It has been a very dark and lonely place. This is not self pity. I am going the rise like the Pheonix from his ashes.

Watch me.

Last word has to go to dear old Winnie The Pooh,

"Dont underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to things you can not hear, and not bothering"

3 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-09-2015), Thank You (08-09-2015), Thank You (08-09-2015)
Unread 08-09-2015, 11:42 AM   #3014
R. Lee

Tryn, I am glad that you are addressing the loss of dear Larry. It may be time to let Larry's passing go & move on. Simple message, not easy to do.

I am glad you are sober. You sound good.

Think through that 1st. urge to drink.

Lots of Hugs!!
Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-09-2015, 12:21 PM   #3015
nan

Dear Tryn, Wow-you have done a good thing by acknowledging the needs you have and doing something about it. When we "bury" our feelings and thoughts we are only making matters much worse. It is quite ok to admit to sorrow, fear, and wonder. It is ok to be weak at times and need the support of others. As the old saying goes, that's what friends are for! And, you have more than "friends" here, we are family. However all we can do is provide support for you when you ask us to help.

I have missed hearing from you so am happy that you are home and sober. Are your children and grandchildren taking a part in all of this with you? And, by the way, my grandchildren, especially my one grandson, loved Winnie the Pooh also. Many wonderful lessons from that ole bear. Take good care of yourself and keep us posted on what all is going on. Thanks so much for checking in here. There was a big void when Tryn wasn't around! Hugs!

nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-09-2015, 03:34 PM   #3016
lostdog

Hi Tryn, I am glad to hear from you, like I said we can handle anything, so keep posting. I totally understand about the mental help. When they ask me questions of if I feel my life is dreary, I always say no to hide it. but you took the big step and went. Proud of you and wish you the best today, Big Hug!
Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-09-2015, 09:51 PM   #3017
Saint

Tryn,

I love you.

Peace,
Saint
Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-09-2015, 10:49 PM   #3018
gmasusie

Tryn!!! Thank you for writing. Nan speaks truth: there is a BIG void when Andy is not here. I AM sure of you. I could not have dealt with Monty's death without Tryn and this family. Now talk to us. Let us help. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!

I spent the day in Santa Fe today, and I'm all done in. (Good done in) I will share some of my doubts and regrets (sorry, RLee) with you tomorrow. It may make you feel better. We love you. Susie
Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 02:37 AM   #3019
Alexis

Tryn I hope you are ok ((hug)) I have been sectioned, an voluntarily admitted to hospital many times. I always feel spaced out when I get home.

Sending you lots of love Tryn xx
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 12:41 PM   #3020
jenm

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've really missed you and I'm glad to hear from you. So happy today that I did. My oldest son (now 16) had tons of Winnie the Pooh bears, videos, books, all of it. Eeyore was always depressed and his friends always wanted to include him. I always look for the Eeyore in everyone. Love you! Jenm
One User Says Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 01:13 PM   #3021
Millie

Tryn, thank you so much for sharing with us and letting us know how you're doing.

Much, much love to you.
Unread 08-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #3022
Tryntryagain

Good everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

Oh.....R Lee, Nan, Lost Dog, Saint, Alexis and Jenm, Saint i love you as i love all my brothers and sisters here. Thank you.

Over the last couple of weeks, i have never disregarded the love and understanding i have had from this family over my time here. In that time i believe i experienced the difference between those that wish the best for another, and those that empty their hearts to fulfill another.

I have many tears that i keep in a special place in my heart for all my brothers and sisters here that have gone through, are going through the tribulations and rough seas that can feel sometimes as if they are drowning us.

I have never felt depths of hurt before as i have always used alcohol. Eventually last week, on a rather splendid, (we do not get many in dear ole Blighty) bright and sunny day to finalise dear Larrys wishes, and scattered his ashes in the River Yeo.

I didnt "jump off a train" and tip the dear boy into the river over a bridge, i took 5 days using Google Ariel maps and i followed the river, thus. I found the absolute perfect spot.

Tryn has, on his journey touched every spot on the island that i live. Dear old Blighty. Not this spot though. I found a place called Pibsbury. It is a tiny little village near the river Yeo.

I was only 3 days from being released from hospital having had a "episode". Truly i see it as a time i was not an inch, but 1 foot away from taking my life.

I have no doubt my brothers and sisters here will be next to furious, and will accuse me of selfishness. I would not be able to disagree with that. I had gotton my piano chair, 1/2 pint of orange juice and a collection of prescribed opiates, and sat and stared. I was weighing up options, and felt there was "nothing to weigh".

I did not write to you all, because i had nothing to say. Tryn has all too often been full of words, as expressive as they may have been, i was lost for words. I have since found out that is sometimes what it feels like when you can actually feel. I am not used to that.

My journey until dear Larry was nearly "too big for me". I was a dangerous angry piece of hurt. My back and buttocks covered in scars and welts. My face covered in scars, only Larry made me believe and think that i was beautiful in my own right, scarred up or not.
I always wanted to love someone so specially. I knew i could never get a "girlfriend" with the mess my body looks like, so i gave him all my love. It is why we became so close. "Sex" wasn't terribly important to me, (it was not as if i had ever experienced it in a way that leaves you wanting more), so "love" it was.

It taught me i had reservoirs of it. I learnt that i had so much love within me. It was dear Larry that encouraged me so in the beginning to ask if addiction survivors would have me, hear me, understand me. Larry told me that addiction survivors was for me, the family i was, and had always looked for.

And so it was. Probably like Monty for dearest Susie, i would always recount what i was been so freely given. I would sit with him and read out the love that was being shared with me. I was always incredulous that some in this family felt, to their bones, what i was saying.

You know what he always said when i read to him aloud my feedback?.....

"Andrea, (Andy) not only can you see what love means to others, look what it means to you".

I was on a usual visit to the hospice that had given him 12 hours once he arrived, 3 weeks later, he was now unable to be taken to be outside in the sun. He knew it, i would not accept it. The hospice had brought a piano into his room as he requested he wanted me to play for him now. As impressed as i was, i thought ...this is bollocks.....move yourself man....i will make sure it happens.

I went to start taking his sheets and blankets off him......"STOP ANDREA.....STOP!" My life is now slipping into your memory, i will not get a chance to tell you again. "I need to know you will be loved. I want you to promise me you will allow yourself to be? I know how much you love your family, (addiction survivors), and i know how much they love you. Don't let me down, don;t let yourself down, and don't let your family down. They love you, you love them, be with them now. I can not be anymore."

I kept him on my table. I could not let him go. I could not share with you all, because i just couldn't. It would have meant accepting he had gone.

He has gone. I sat by that river all afternoon. I am a Pisces, i have an affiliation with water naturally. My tears that afternoon rose that river by a foot.

R Lee, i know all of us has been where Tryn is now, Tryn is not terribly good at this sort of thing. A simple message it may be, but a message i believe you have needed to hear yourself over your journey. It means a great deal to me that you heard me. And yes, time to let the dear fellow go on his way.

My dear Saint saying he loved me, i have no words for.

Nan and dear Jenm, what a hugely and complex ball of joy.

Lost Dog, quite the Winnie the Pooh of us all. So gentle, so wise, so compassionate, so beautiful.

Dear Alexis. I have been "not in situ" over the last couple of weeks so i haven't been able to catch up, but i am getting back on track. I see there are new members of our dear family, i shall be checking in with them soon.

Dearest Susie. I feel humbled and somewhat bereft that of late, i have a feeling i can understand at this time in ways that i should have been sharing with you. I am sorry Susie. I lost the plot when i should have been strong. My love and strength was always yours.

I am clambering back up the rock face of life, that to be fair, i never thought was an easy climb. I had good finger holds, and i was way, way above and beyond how far i thought i could climb. Larry's influence kept me climbing, kept my fingers strong, my focus sure, and then he died. I could not keep my grip, somehow, my footing and my grip went "at once", and i fell a long old way.

I survived. I did so because i am a jammy, lucky and a blessed boy.

My brothers and sisters, that was close......proper close. To close for comfort.

What didn't kill me has made me stronger. I just never thought that could have been me.

I know i always say i love you all. Please let this letter mean it for the first time.

A new journey.......here Tryn goes.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. My heart and Loveness to you all.

.........And thank you, thank you all so much.
Thank You (08-10-2015), Thank You (08-10-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 02:20 PM   #3023
Saint

Tryn,

You found yourself at the edge of the abyss where I know some here have also found themselves, myself included.

You chose life, you chose love.

No where to go but up.

I wish you peace on your journey Tryn.

Saint
3 Users Say Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-10-2015), Thank You (08-10-2015), Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 04:35 PM   #3024
Millie

Thank you for choosing to stay. And thank you for being you.
Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 05:22 PM   #3025
R. Lee

Keep charging forward Tryn. You can do it. think through that next urge to drink. Have a great tomorrow.
Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 09:00 PM   #3026
gmasusie

Andy,

We can do it together. But I need you too.
Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #3027
iamtrying

Tyrn you didn't go anywhere and you are not going anywhere even if you want. You have made an ever lasting impression...your spirit here is alive and will be alive regardless...

good day friend...
iamtrying is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to iamtrying For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-11-2015, 11:27 AM   #3028
R. Lee

How are you doing Tryn? Think through that 1st. drink. You are worth it.
Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-11-2015, 11:56 AM   #3029
jenm

Hi Tryn!

Again, so happy to hear from you. Believe me when I say that I know that abyss. I know it very well. We do not have to go there, though. Today is a new day! Love and Hugs! Jenm
2 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-11-2015), Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-11-2015, 06:55 PM   #3030
Millie

HI Tryn. Thinking of you. Please check in when you have a moment?
Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-11-2015, 11:02 PM   #3031
Alexis

Tryn you know I've been there too. I wasn't so strong & I took the pills, thank fully the paramedics were amazing.

We don't deserve to be in that place, the people here, including you, have taught me that

Sending you so much love xx
Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-12-2015, 10:21 AM   #3032
Tryntryagain

How very blessed, how very lucky it is for a fellow on this tumbling rock, in his own little space, having so many reaching out to make my little space full of love, magic, experience wisdom, yet with so much knowledge not only of me, but what i struggle with. Thank you everyone.

I am in a good place, or perhaps i should say a better place. I haven't really left my house for a while, but i am happy within it, i do not feel as if should i need to crack on, i would not.

I spoke with a girlfriend today around this, and i found myself saying something, that although it "just came out"....it was exactly what i felt, and from my heart.

Dear Larry lived for 20 months after a 3-6. I did not deal with the journey terribly well, but i am clear and happy, the dear fellow got the best from my efforts. So no guilt.

What it felt like, my heart, my spirit, my body, my mind, was i had been through a car crash....and myself, when he died, was in "recovery". It from there i write to you.

I'm good. Scattering the ashes was more liberating than i could have imagined. I am sober, reflective, through the journey via hospital last weekend etc, i now have a support structure, and i must say, it is rather lovely when people believe you and you are heard.

I am Skyping Milan once a week, next on Saturday morning, i have been having conversations with others around returning to work, and finding out what would be the most beneficial pathway for me, as well as others. So being positive is becoming my comfort blanket.

It is a new opportunity, the beginning of a new chapter. I can not wait to share what crap i will come up with for ways forward for me, but once that is done, with all your support, Tryn will learn that if life gives you lemons....make lemonade.....not orange juice!!!

I'll get there.

Oh....just before i go.....i HAVE TO SAY, that when you are at a place where you simply can not see a way out.......if you add alcohol to that.....there is no way out. Period.

Thank you for keeping me sober. Even though i feel GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, like R Lee said to Alexis, "better be alone sober........"

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you all.
Thank You (08-12-2015), Thank You (08-12-2015)
Unread 08-12-2015, 10:52 AM   #3033
R. Lee

Have a great day Tryn. Think through that 1st. drink
Thank You (08-13-2015)
Unread 08-12-2015, 11:20 AM   #3034
Alexis

Tryn I am so happy to read this! So glad you are getting support. You have grown so much sinse I joined this family, the way you react to things, you seem to be more gentle and calm. You are so wise, I must learn from you.

I'm also happy to read how you felt with scattering Larry's ashes. He is proud of you that's for sure.

Thanks for being you, thanks for being here. Love, always xx
Thank You (08-13-2015)
Unread 08-12-2015, 01:29 PM   #3035
Millie

Tryn, I was so worried about you. Thank you for posting. I'm glad you're doing better, and I want only the best for you.

And you're absolutely right about alcohol closing any door that might be open to you when you're not in a good place. We need to keep those doors open.

Love to you, and I hope you have a great day.
Thank You (08-13-2015)
Unread 08-12-2015, 01:47 PM   #3036
Millie

Also, I'm not sure what part of your post reminded me of this, Tryn, but I have a tattoo of Charlotte from Charlotte's Web, and at the time I got that one, I had decided that I would eventually add song lyrics from the animated film . I haven't done it yet, but when I do, they'll be (I haven't decided whether to include the third line):

How very special are we
For just a moment to be
Part of life's eternal rhyme

Anyway, have a wonderful day. We're special to share this world with you.
2 Users Say Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-12-2015), Thank You (08-13-2015)
Unread 08-12-2015, 06:14 PM   #3037
lostdog

Hi Tryn, wanted to touch base with you, I'm so happy you are doing well. I would miss and cry if you were not around, thank you for saying I was beautiful.
2 Users Say Thank You to lostdog For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-12-2015), Thank You (08-13-2015)
Unread 08-12-2015, 11:14 PM   #3038
gmasusie

Tryn,

My heart is with you.
Thank You (08-13-2015)
Unread 08-13-2015, 09:54 AM   #3039
Tryntryagain

R Lee, Alexis, Millie, Lost Dog and dearest Susie. Thank you.

How quite wonderful! Here in the South of dear ole Blighty where i live we have thunderstorms, oh and how quite beautiful streaks of lightening. Following on from "a shower of lights from the heavens" last night, all really rather quite splendid.

I do hope Millie likes this type of weather as it is her birthday, (happy birthday again dear Millie), i rather think a good thunderstorm might help da base!

Yes dear Alexis, indeed i have grown. By keeping in touch, by writing down "me", my goodness and my not so goodness, i began to learn who i was, and mores the point why i wanted to "be someone".

So off i went, a very clear plan to be "someone". Here i began to realise not "me", but myself. Ergo, alot of the time i was being "me"....not myself. Milan is stopping me as we Skype sessions with a huge smile and says, "Andrea....stop!....you are being you again, not yourself".

Dear Larry was always proud of me. he told me every step of the way. It is what i miss so much.

Lost Dog, your sentiments are always so full of love, i am so lucky to know you. Tryn my win or lose on his struggles, but you are all my family and i value you all as if you were my own.

Dearest Susie. I am grateful your strength and wisdom spills over into my bucket of recent despair. Now thankfully clear of that dark and difficult place, i recognise i have been lucky. I love you so very much.

The journey through the old fellows paths, was both a pleasure, a delight, but moreover he shone bright lights into my dark corners.

Where none could understand "where it hurt", he did...instinctively. Where i had talent and ability....he expected and promoted.

So when our paths crossed and i was cartwheeling around chaos, serenity and peace became achievable. How lucky was that?

Of course i never got anywhere near it.....i needed more. I needed to know there were others, not just drinking, but the drivers behind it.

His words when i very first asked this family to take me in, when i was so excited so many did....Carly....et al.....i was buzzing.

I said to Lal....."guess what mukka????....there's a bunch of people out there....just like me!!".........

He said......"See?....i told you....you were not on your own".......(God help us if there are any more like you!) I like to remember the first part.

I am now smelling the wonderful thunderstorms. My heart has begun to repair. Maturity is beginning to kick in and give me a break, i am feeling alive, sober, lucky and having turned a difficult corner for me.

I have some practical stuff coming about. Milan 10am Saturday morning, the project i spoke about before i am going at 12pm this coming Wednesday. I am going to start engaging with the hospital appointments i have got and i have got on top of my bills, my little home is as clean as a whistle, and thank you all for the love you have given me when frankly, my weaknesses resurfaced.

I am ever so grateful.

So lucky me is looking forward to some rather splendid mushrooms, (in sweet chillie and chives, poured over a salmon steak with new potatoes in garlic butter. Simple but effective)

1 last aside...Millie?

the last line to that poem could be,

"with butterflies chiming the time"

Unread 08-13-2015, 10:30 AM   #3040
Alexis

I'm proud of you, we are all proud of you and love you very much xx
Thank You (08-15-2015)
Unread 08-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #3041
R. Lee

Think through that 1st. drink Tryn. Have a great day.
2 Users Say Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-13-2015), Thank You (08-15-2015)
Unread 08-13-2015, 01:52 PM   #3042
Millie

Tryn, I just want to say again how glad I am that you're in a better place. I too know how hard it can be to crawl out, and I'm SO proud of you.

We actually did have a thunderstorm yesterday. I am assuming that was your birthday gift to me. Thank you! Cleared up in time for the Perseids though. Didn't expect that!
2 Users Say Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-14-2015), Thank You (08-15-2015)
Unread 08-14-2015, 12:08 AM   #3043
gmasusie

Tryn, the weakness will always be there. That is our "humanness." Just as our greatest strength is our greatest weakness, it works the other way: our greatest weakness can become our greatest strength. Think about that. Do not apologize for being human, for grieving for Larry, for being scared of a new life style. I'm just glad I'm not the only one!!!! Thank you for that, Tryn. I need Andy's humanity. Love, Susie
2 Users Say Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-14-2015), Thank You (08-15-2015)
Unread 08-14-2015, 11:28 AM   #3044
R. Lee

Tryn, How are you doing?

Think through that 1st. drink.

Have a great day.
Thank You (08-15-2015)
Unread 08-15-2015, 08:16 AM   #3045
Tryntryagain

Good morning everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

Alexis, Millie, Susie and R Lee. Thank you for your love and support.

Yes Susie, i am getting there.

This morning i had my weekly skype session with Milan. There is a very strong connection between us which we have both shared and recognised. We have discussed how that connection can empower us to work together with forward momentum, and today was quite, quite lovely.

After about 20 minutes he shared that i was coming across much calmer, much more relaxed even down to the speed of my speech, and that i was pausing between sentences to feel rather than think.

We have discussed that an effective pathway for me personally was to "leave my brain and my mind to one side" during our sessions. He celebrated that he perceived me to be of sharp mind and intelligent and we have both agreed, they are a part of the problem, not the solution. We are navigating the good ship Tryn on a course bound for the unchartered seas of myself, my feelings in the moment. Taking feelings away from my mind, and exploring what happens when i try. I get a very strong sense of a spiritual element during our exercises and processes which i am finding no problem in splashing about in the shallows, which allows me to become aware there is infact a whole ocean of it.

It was a gentle and yet powerful hour. I am thankful i have not only decided to keep learning and growing, not only to have found Milan, but to actually be standing at the beginning of a road i have never stood at the beginning of before. It looks inviting, new. It feels like a positive pathway where i can see at the sides of the road as far as i can see, tree lined roads whose fruits contain knowledge and compassion, flowers flush with different colours of awareness, and the birds song is one of courage and hope.

Dear Larry i can now grieve for. I can feel sad, but now, i am beginning to balance it out with the beauty he shared with me, the life we had the gift to share. Miss him?......every moment. That is just fine. Now, the fact he will always be in my heart, and i have realised that, overpowers the deep sadness that happens to us all.

Dear ole Blighty has got some sunshine!!! No, no, no my brothers and sisters!....it has hammered down with rain with what seems like forever. Proper thunderstorms, lighting, oh my goodness, even i couldn't over dramatise the last few days!

This is the thing....ole Blightonians get "conditioned to the weather"...oh yes. It is common place on a sunny day in Blighty to see folk walking around in full wet weather gear....it's not only a precaution....it's because we simply don't believe it. Of course when we do.....hey presto....it starts raining again!.

Whether rain or shine, wherever you all are, have a splendid Saturday.

One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-15-2015)
Unread 08-15-2015, 10:31 AM   #3046
R. Lee

Tryn, Glad your session went well.

Think through that next urge to drink.

Have a great day.
Unread 08-15-2015, 11:26 AM   #3047
jenm

Hi Tryn!

Good to hear about your session. That's wonderful!

Enjoy your weekend. I'm off to work for many hours today. It was so nice to go to bed sober last night. Love, Jenm
3 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-16-2015), Thank You (08-15-2015), Thank You (08-18-2015)
Unread 08-15-2015, 11:32 AM   #3048
gmasusie

Glad to hear it, Tryn. I hope I can get to that point..................
Thank You (08-18-2015)
Unread 08-15-2015, 01:40 PM   #3049
Millie

That sounds so great, Tryn. Even the weather. Here's to healing.
Thank You (08-18-2015)
Unread 08-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #3050
lostdog

Oh Tryn my heart is so happy for you. I know that you will go places you want to now.
Thank You (08-18-2015)