Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 07-27-2015, 08:18 PM   #2951
lostdog

How was the day with the man? I pictured the day for you and hope you got everything you needed and get that peace that you so deserve. Thinking of you on your journey everyday.
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to lostdog For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-28-2015)
Unread 07-28-2015, 12:57 PM   #2952
R. Lee

Think through that 1st drink Tryn. Have a great day.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-29-2015)
Unread 07-28-2015, 01:20 PM   #2953
Tryntryagain

Good afternoon everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

R Lee, Millie, Saint, Alexis and Lost Dog. Thank you all.

We all have "bling".

It could be the rings i wear on my fingers, it could be the smile i try to wear, it could be the clothes i wear or the shoes i chose. All bling.

Take off the rings, remove the smile, leave me....just as i am.....is always the stronger person. Always going to be the one that is likely to find "home".

Milan for sure is a quite wonderful human being. He is no different to all of you here. Sure i could be in his company, what he had to say.......know you tell me.......how many times have you shared what he said.... with me?

You are all "Milans".

Have you the stomach....have you the fight, to do what is right for yourself?

If you have asked that question, it is rhetorical, you have answered your own question.

I want help. What does "help look like?"

For me, it is learning to help myself.

Do i?......really do i?..........or do i just want others to know i do?

I have been in this family for nearly 3 years now. So many people, so many brothers and sisters have given me so very much. I have been told off, told to piss off. I have been embraced, i have been loved.

My brother dear Saint wrote to me about 2 weeks ago, i will never forget it.

I was up my own arse, unknown to dear Saint, myself did not see it that way.

He told me he was too tired for my nonsense, he told me he was pissed off with me, basically he told me i was full of shit. F**k ***, we need you like a hole in the head.

It had a profound effect on me.

I agree there is a difference between simple exhaustion and self pity, however, i do believe it is those that are closest to us, those that want the most for us, those that have care....beyond compare, that decide to share, and share and share.

I love Saint so much, he hurt me so much when he was what his honesty felt like to him.

I do apologise dear Saint, but i am using you as an example.

Saint saved my life over those 2 days.

I have seen Sam and R Lee do it often.

You really hurt me Saint you could toss me away so easily.

You didn't. You had me on the "elastic band" of Addiction Survivors.

"You do that Andrea".........throw away what we know, for all my other brothers and sisters here, when one of the family tells you are a donkey...tell them to shove it. If 2 members of the family tell you are a donkey.....tell them to shove it too. If 3 members of the family call you a donkey........buy a saddle.

Dear Saint, i love you. That hurt. Alot.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to all.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015, 01:36 PM   #2954
Saint

I love you Tryn.

I love you best alive.

Peace,
Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-29-2015), Thank You (07-28-2015)
Unread 07-28-2015, 01:49 PM   #2955
Millie

Big hugs to you, Tryn. I'm glad you're alive, and I'm glad you're you.
Millie is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-28-2015), Thank You (07-28-2015)
Unread 07-28-2015, 02:23 PM   #2956
Tryntryagain

Good evening everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

Saint....how i know how much you love.... me.

Thank you for loving me in the way you do.

I have always wanted "the love" we all seek here. Most of us feel we are unlovable. When will we recognise that we, all of us, are the most lovable peoples in this difficult world?

Here we are, ourselves, being ourselves. I wager we have been taught that "ourselves" doesn't cut the mustard.......it does.
It really does.

Thank you Millie, i am glad i am alive, i have to pay back R Lee for nicking his wood.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Thank you Saint. Loveness to you all.
Unread 07-28-2015, 06:18 PM   #2957
Alexis

Tryn *hugs*

xx
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-29-2015)
Unread 07-29-2015, 11:02 AM   #2958
lostdog

I'm glad Saint was there at that time, He is quite remarkable! and I don't know what I'd do without him either. Thank you for the nice remarks about us, I'm either blunt or got the kindness lovey going on. I like the kindness part for me the best. My older son need a strong hand , if I'm nice he will push me down.
Well, I'm wondering more about Milan and is your trip over, I might have missed that part. How are you today? Just go one day at a time and hour by hour if you can. Remember, I'm here for you always.
Thank You (07-29-2015)
Unread 07-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #2959
Tryntryagain

Thank you Alexis and Lost Dog.

Lost Dog, Saint has always told me the truth. R Lee always gives me the truth, and all my brothers and sisters here, help me walk it.

I have not gone on the "trip around my life" as both myself and Milan have recognised actually how "big" that will be. We are both collating dates, and i need to come up with a shed full of money to pay the man.

For me, it is a no brainer. I have never met someone like Milan before. I have never met someone that believes me. My journey, that i have tried to describe to others has ended up looking like this.

If you can tell us eloquently what your problem is, you can deal with it yourself.

If what you say is "true", you would either be dead or in prison.

It is true, i am alive, and i am not in prison. Why does having a dysfunctional life automatically make me dead?

I have read my brothers and sisters over the years you have allowed me to be a part of this family, none of you have had a good life.

Why this family means so much is we can be ourselves. We are believed, however "full of shit" Tryn can sometimes be, at least here my heart was recognised. My "life" immaterial to the point where you have always given all of yourselves to me.

I can remember a Psychiatrist i saw, and under FOI, (freedom of information act) i got a transcript of her letter back to the referrer. In it, and i quote, (i was bleeding heavily from my back passage)....she referred to that assertion that i had, and i quote, "issues with honesty".

What that looks like, what that means is...."i don't believe you".

Because i am "me", because i will not "give in".....because their experience of people of my "ilk" suggest something different, because my "outcomes" are not consistent to their experience.....there is only 1 conclusion.

I must be talking bollocks.

So.....i have gone through all their bullshit, and i wrote back to the Psychiatrist.

I asked a simple question.

"If what i have told you of my life and my journey you believe to be dishonest.....what journey do you think i have had then? Where are my parents? Where are my brothers and sisters? How do you account for all my criminal convictions starting at 12? Surely just by my criminal records, my journey i have already proven?"

"Help" folks is not about whether or not you are believed, it is whether or not they...."they" think they can offer pathways forward.

If "they" (the "caring" services that are paid small fortunes to help folk like me), decide they can not help you....guess what happens next?

You are full of shit.

Well, thank goodness for addiction survivors. Thank goodness i....through all of you, found the strength, (and money) to try and save a life that those tasked with helping people like me, walk away, because "they do not know what to do".

Thankfully i have worked in so many services that the "real people that help real people", i could access surreptitiously.

At last, i am believed. At last someone can see, (Milan) how destructive i am becoming to myself. Just 2/3 hours with this man, the "history" he knows of me, meant that i met someone who wants to help me help myself, from a starting point of belief.

Ask a woman who has no idea how to move forward in her life after a lifetime of given and then personal abuse, and everyone will go, "awweee....poor love....what can we do to help?"

If a man comes to you and says the same thing, he's either lying or "weird".

Ok......what if he isn't?

Through the help of my family here, when i get well, i am going to build a whole organisation around this issue.

Not "men or women", but those who are told they are talking shit because noone knows what to do with them.

Listening never hurts, until what you are listening to.....doesn't fit your remit.

Oh hold on, there is an organisation for people like me.......it is called this family, the family of addiction survivors.

I can not wait to see Milan again Lost Dog. I know he would see me in a heartbeat.

I am embarrassed to say to my brothers and sisters in the big place.....i just can't afford to keep traveling to see him. You lot travel those distances to go fishing. In Blighty it cost you £100 to look at a f*****g train.

I shall keep going.....i shall rob banks and then go back the next day to put my "loot" back in.

That is why Andrea never made a good criminal.

Unread 07-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #2960
R. Lee

Think through that 1st. drink Tryn. Have a great evening.
Thank You (07-29-2015)
Unread 07-29-2015, 05:00 PM   #2961
Tryntryagain

Bless you R Lee.

Loveness to all
Unread 07-29-2015, 05:12 PM   #2962
Millie

I so wish we could donate to you.

I'm glad he believes you. I've never really been accused of dishonesty, but I am very often not taken seriously. So I can imagine in some slight way how it must feel. (I went to a counselor not too long ago to try to stop drinking, to develop a toolkit for when I got upset/sad/hungry/whatever and wanted to drink, and she said, "Wouldn't that be nice!" as if it wasn't possible. Her answer to stopping drinking was, "Don't drink.")

As you say, anything outside of some people's experience and training just can't possibly be valid. And when they're in a helping role... all the worse. I'm glad you found Milan. Hugs, Tryn.
One User Says Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-30-2015)
Unread 07-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #2963
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Tryn, I, too, am glad you found Milan. I cannot fathom how someone who is supposed to help doesn't even try and is dismissive. If they know they can't help or just can't be bothered to even try, they should find someone who can help and actually wants to help!

As for Milan, I don't know if you have it over there in 'Blighty', but here tele-psychiatry has become an accepted way for people - who can't get out or are in a very rural area and can't travel - to get therapy. It's done through Skype. And there are insurance companies who cover it. I know a few people who have done it and after a little adjustment, they found it to be even better than seeing the counselor face to face because they were in their home and didn't feel as vulnerable or uncomfortable as being in the office. After those long-winded, run-on sentences, my question is, do you think you can set something like that up with Milan and you wouldn't have to worry about the travel expense.

Just a thought.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.

Last edited by NancyB; 07-29-2015 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: fixed a sentence.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-30-2015)
Unread 07-30-2015, 12:31 AM   #2964
gmasusie

Nancy B,

Now I know why you are the administrator: because you are so smart! I love to be surrouned by young people who are smarter than I am. It gives me hope for the future!

Tryn, I have felt you holding my hand. Can you feel me holding yours? My closet collapsed from the rain; my washing machine broke. My friend who is Jicarilla Apache said it is Monty sitting up there saying, "Okay, Susie. Don't just sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Get up and get busy!"

I will write more this weekend. Just know I am here and sending good vibes your way.

Love, Susie
gmasusie is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-30-2015), Thank You (07-30-2015), Thank You (07-30-2015)
Unread 07-30-2015, 09:49 AM   #2965
lostdog

My post disappeared. There's a ghost.yes we are here with and for you . Telemedicine is a good idea! Keep sharing your self on paper and I hope it helps you. You deserve only the best! And some Dr's. are using psychology when they tell you that.
Thank You (07-30-2015)
Unread 07-30-2015, 10:26 AM   #2966
Tryntryagain

Good afternoon everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

(I will never tire of saying this....i wonder how many lives Addiction Survivors saves?)

Thank you Millie, Nancy, dearest Susie and Lost Dog.

I have news Re the Milan situation.

Nancy, there are times when i am on a bus, or walking through the city, i could be at home, i reckon i should look behind me every now again, because if you are not holding my hand, you are right with me.

Tryn now has a Skype account! (How do you know these things Nancy??), and that is precisely what Milan and myself are going to do, once a week. We shall arrange what we both think will be hugely beneficial, but it will take time. In the meantime, i can get that weekly support. The local project hasn't worked this far, but i will have another opportunity.

The reason was my leg failed on me. I have a reconstructed leg that had a sell by date and it is well past that. At this time writing to you all, i can not walk. I am on crutches. I have that to navigate at this time. The options are pretty bleak for the old girl, but i am in no pain, essentially it is just "lame". Next week quite alot of stuff is happening.

On Monday i am going to have some more teeth out, Tuesday i am going into hospital after my first blood test results where "inconclusive", (whatever that means), and had more. On Wednesday i am seeing my Dr Re my mental health assessment as my "letter" to their response has caused a bit of a stir, and i have requested my medical records. I am doing so, in that, "if no one is going to tell me what is going on, i'll find out for myself!". Thursday Cardiology, oh yeah, it's all going on! The cost of taxis everywhere is my highest expenditure at this time.

It is difficult to admit often because i am unaware when it is happening. I should imagine that extends to anyone. Dear Susie....yes....you are right. "Delayed reaction" around Larry, and thank you for showing me, by shining your candle thats' light crosses the ocean to dear old Blighty, yes, i have been feeling sorry for myself.

Dear Saint flagged it up, R Lee did the same. It is hard sometimes to tell those you care so much for, to "get a grip".

The thing about feeling sorry for yourself....self pity, is that when another who cares about you says it to you....it doesn't work anymore.

Thank you, well all of you.

Millie i am interested in the treatment you got. was it Smart? (The treatment program with a toolbox?) SMART......Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and time-framed.

For me there is no "time frame" for an alcoholic, just daily and sometimes hourly choices. "Achievement is what goes on when you make the right choice". (Sounds so simply doesn't it Millie?)

Lost Dog, your messages of love, support and understanding, to not just me, but to many of our other brothers and sisters is always full of treasure. Bless you.

Unread 07-30-2015, 10:31 AM   #2967
R. Lee

Think through that 1st. drink. Good to see you tending to your medical problems. Have a great day.
Thank You (07-30-2015)
Unread 07-30-2015, 01:49 PM   #2968
Millie

I agree with R.Lee. Thank you so much for trying to take care of yourself. I'm so sorry about your leg. That sounds painful. I hope you can find a way to make that better...

About this "treatment." A toolkit was what I was seeking. I wanted to know ways I could respond to stress, sadness, loneliness, etc., that were not drinking. Coping mechanisms that weren't harmful. She acted like this request was a joke. So there was no toolbox actually involved in this treatment. She did not take me seriously at all, and I saw her about two more times before giving up on yet another counselor and finding you guys. Writing and reading on this forum has probably been more therapeutic for me -- I'm apparently nearly impossible to treat therapeutically -- than any counselor I've met. Apparently I have a superhuman ability to convey the erroneous idea that I'm actually just fine, when my core is in tiny pieces. But here, the gentle nudges toward introspection and examination of patterns, and learning from other people's experiences, including ongoing ones, have been so valuable. So I'm slowly building my own toolkit, here.
5 Users Say Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-30-2015), Thank You (07-30-2015), Thank You (07-30-2015), Thank You (07-30-2015), Thank You (07-30-2015)
Unread 07-30-2015, 04:07 PM   #2969
Tryntryagain

Dear Millie. Bright blessings to you.

You have just described a loneliness in such a quite, quite beautiful way.

When one gets lucky enough to be alive and a "bit older than expected", calm chaos becomes so terribly boring.

Reaching out to others that are in the profession of helping us on our way, becomes at times, an exercise of complete an utter journey of no futility.

So what are we left with? Simply little 'ole us.

You...and this family are actually, "BIG 'OLE US".

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to Millie. Loveness to all
Unread 07-30-2015, 04:18 PM   #2970
Saint

Millie,

Do what ever it takes to find sobriety. It is worth it, as are you.

Peace,
Saint
Unread 07-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #2971
R. Lee

Millie This site & my support group of recovering alcoholics, my sponsor & my tool box along with me wanting sobriety more than anything so far has kept me focused on staying sober 1 day at a time.

Everyone here tries to help the others with no other motives involved.
Thank You (07-30-2015)
Unread 07-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #2972
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Tryn, it's great that you and Milan will Skype and also that you are taking care of yourself with all your appointments. It will be interesting to see what the doctors says about your letter. Hopefully it made an impact in a good way.

Millie, I'm sorry you had such trouble with counselors. Some people should just not be in that profession. Glad you found us!

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Unread 07-31-2015, 05:55 AM   #2973
Saint

Tryn,

I am so happy the Skype angle will work for you.... there is also Oovoo, same idea but I found a little better quality than skype but that could just be me,

I am also happy to hear you have been taking care of yourself and taking care of the docs!

Regards,
Saint
One User Says Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-31-2015)
Unread 07-31-2015, 01:18 PM   #2974
lostdog

you will be busy with appts. when you go relax and know that they are trying to care for you. It's a good way to validate that you are special. Have a nice weekend Tryn!
Unread 07-31-2015, 03:12 PM   #2975
Tryntryagain

R Lee, Nancy, Saint and Lost Dog. Thank you.

Yes indeed Lost Dog, busy with appointments.

Leg is going to drop off, Lukemia almost a dead cert, a dodgy ticker, my bones are simply turning to dust, and anything, (like my teeth) where bones are pretty important, failing.

There is nothing i can do....much...about these things.

Could i have had interventions to prevent these conditions? Did i ask for any?

May i suggest that i feel, whatever anyone else does, when i implored others for intervention, simply did not get it.

I shall send you 1 paragraph i sent to the Mental Health Services. There are 13 paragraphs.

"The mental health services that i instigated via my GP, (i asked for this intervention), being also aware shall we say, "public knowledge of the damaging failures of our mental health services, (as debated for 3 hours on Monday 20th BBC, which if you are not, you should have been aware of), i believe i am a direct result of the failings in our mental health services, pathways of non-communication between relevant agencys, and a pathetic, (dictionary definition "pitiful") pass the parcel, .....which leaves many desperate for intervention, (where there are huge failings), being past from pillar to post, with growing numbers of those reaching out for help perceiving they have little choice other than to chose which one to hang themselves from."

My final paragraph, suggest that "not fit for purpose is a good day"
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-31-2015)
Unread 07-31-2015, 03:40 PM   #2976
Tryntryagain

I do beg your pardon, wrong button.......

My final paragraph was,

"i have run this letter over the last 3 weeks by many who work as therapists, counsellors and those that work in prevention and intervention. I have been implored to send it. I have been because there is a very real feeling of "stagnation" with a great deal of the "old guard" calling the shots, and a massive lack of current understanding, and new pathways actively resisted by the "old guard".

I shall be challenging this".

So there you have it.

I have no doubt i will be told im "up my own backside"...im most certainly not. What i am doing is to highlight failures in community care in my neck of the woods, and i wish to hold those that get paid small fortunes to enable pathways forward, not doing so. My quest is simply to effect change for others, and hold those accountable, to account.

Thankfully i know how to do that. I could not count those that can not.

I entirely agree R Lee, "think through that first drink".....but if an individual believes they have issues that are medicated by alcohol, they need to step outside, "think through the first drink" and reach out for the help that they need.

If 12 step recovery, if a pathway through those steps, whether it be aa 12 step, toolboxes or whatnot, i wager that many of my bothers and sisters here have underlying problems and issues that need addressing, other than their self medication.

My journey, whatever is left of it, will be to promote fresh pathways forwards, that mean those needing help are involved in the planning, the implementation, the evaluation and monitoring of the services they receive.

Services....very don't like that.

Why not?

Could it be that in Blighty the "success rate for sobriety", (that is based on treatment and the user being sober or clean over the next 12 months) runs at 4%......something is not working. It is not working alot.

For those 4% enjoying their sobriety, good luck to you. What is stopping the other 96% then?

Could it be that the "services" that wish to enable and empower those who suffer addiction, could and should do a tad more than signpost to AA.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to all
Thank You (07-31-2015)
Unread 07-31-2015, 04:10 PM   #2977
iamtrying

Hi Tyrn...

I am little concerned and confused....please take care...my best wishes to you....stay positive things will get better....good day friend...
iamtrying is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to iamtrying For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-31-2015)
Unread 07-31-2015, 05:07 PM   #2978
Tryntryagain

Good evening again everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

(My Jakey on tag come round to see me, bless him)

I Am Trying, i am not sure what Tyrn confused you about?

I went for a mental health assessment a few weeks ago. I was brushed off. It was for reasons that prove the complicity of the ineffectiveness of our mental health services in Blighty.

That our mental health services are now doing "all they can", so you do not fit into, or tick any of their boxes, devastating to those that need them.

I am 1 in "zillions", they are failing.

I wanted to communicate that alcohol addiction is a multifarious disease that some good lord thought me getting away with it thus far must be for a reason. That reason for me means it is bigger than alcohol.

You got a headache, take a headache pill. Self destruction is something i see far too much of here, and around me when i walk through my life, and although alcohol motivates the user, i have longed since recognised, and lived long enough to know there are serious underlying issues behind us all.

I know this is an alcohol forum, goodness me i adore you all!.....I have also seen what alcohol has done to us all. I have not the slightest doubt that thinking through the first drink is an ABSOLUTE must, yet, surely you can all hear me?

We have so many brothers and sisters here struggling. Do you....really.....do you honestly think it is all down to drink?, or do you think many of us use alcohol to "fill in the gaps?"

Yes my life had become unmanageable because of drink.

The truth is, it got far more unmanageable before i ever took the top off any bottle.

When i needed to deal with those things, when i took on board what made me chose to drink I Am Trying, i was already ****ed. Then drink does what it does. So i wanted to "go back" to where it all came from, from where those bruises happened.....why not?
Nothing else works.

I applaud any way forward for those putting this poison down.

I will go to the ends of the earth for another with his or her drink. I will make sure i take it out of their hand. Even to my detriment.

Not for 1 minute, do i believe that drink is their starting point. I do however know, if you don't put it down, nothing can possibly help.

Prevention and intervention I Am Trying, there is no cure.

Unread 07-31-2015, 05:40 PM   #2979
R. Lee

Tryn, Try & keep it simple. Think through that 1st. drink. Have a good evening & tomorrow.
Thank You (07-31-2015)
Unread 07-31-2015, 07:11 PM   #2980
Tryntryagain

Thank you R Lee.

It is not often, (well not i that would admit it anyway), i need the USA....but when i do, i have their finest marine.

How lucky am i?

Thank you so much R Lee.

Loveness to you.
2 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-31-2015), Thank You (07-31-2015)
Unread 07-31-2015, 11:12 PM   #2981
R. Lee

Thank you Tryn. Together we can.
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-02-2015, 02:16 AM   #2982
gmasusie

Yes, Tryn, how lucky are we both! ...are we all! Thanks, RLee. That's the only way we can.
2 Users Say Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-02-2015), Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #2983
R. Lee

How are you doing Tryn? Think through that 1st. drink. Have a great tomorrow.
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-02-2015, 08:55 PM   #2984
gmasusie

Tryn, Andy, It's been three days since we heard from you. Check in, so we know if we can stop worrying! I love you. Susie
One User Says Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 03:27 AM   #2985
Tryntryagain

Hello everyone. Bright blessings to you.

Thank you R Lee and dearest Susie.

Im not ignoring you all. I am in hospital and this is now my third day. I am to be assessed this morning...(mon) and see where we go from there. Im sending this via my phone so i hope it works.

I miss you all so much. These are tough times for me. Im being well looked after by the drs and nurses and hopefully this morning after my assessment together we can find the right pathway forward.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to all
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 07:32 AM   #2986
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Tryn, oh no, we thought you were going to the hospital tomorrow. I just hope they changed their mind and it wasn't an emergency situation that brought you there earlier. Hopefully you will have a solid plan forward this morning.

I'm glad they're taking good care of you. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending hugs to you.

Nancy
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 08:49 AM   #2987
R. Lee

Good luck in the hospital Tryn.
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 09:10 AM   #2988
nan

Dear Tryn, Oh my goodness-surprised with your news, but so glad you are being taken care of by the medicals. (Not to be taken lightly when one is in the hospital, but I can't resist saying, and I hope you will get a chuckle out of it Tryn, at least there will be no taxi fares to deal with.) Hope the assessment goes well and that a solution is found. The most important thing, I think, is that you are seeking out help. We don't get better on our own.

And, as far as the phone thing, yes, it works-I have been without a computer for the past month-phone worked but was a pain sending messages, etc. So thanks for thinking of us and sending out a phone message. We are with you in spirit - hugs across the ocean!

nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-03-2015), Thank You (08-03-2015), Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 10:24 AM   #2989
lostdog

OH Tryn, please get well soon, sending luv and hugs!
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 10:37 AM   #2990
gmasusie

As much as I hate hospitals, I am glad you are there. Maybe we can start to get somewhere with your health. Yes, your phone worked!!!! We will be waiting with bated breath.

All my love, Susie
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 03:28 PM   #2991
Millie

Dear, dear Tryn. I too hope it wasn't an emergency, and I'm glad you have people there taking care of you. I hope you have a good plan now. Thank you for checking in and please try to relax and let people care for you. You were on my mind all weekend. Much love to you.
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 07:49 PM   #2992
Tryntryagain

Thank you....thank you all so much.

Just a quick letter.

I am back at home, getting home about 6pm. It's nearly midnight in dear old blighty, to say I'm shattered is an understatement. So I shall keep it short for now.

I simply want you to know I am OK, and I am doing so because this family's love and support is so very special and powerful to all of us. From other sides of the world, we are all so close. I am mindful I have not been supporting your individual journeys as you are all mine at this time. I love you all so much and hopefully over the coming days I can catch up with how you are all doing, and to share what has been going on for me in hospital.

Thank you again everyone. These few days personally, as challenging as any I have had.

Home now...stuff swinging into action and as I say, I shall explain all in the next couple of days.

I dearly love you all.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong.
2 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-03-2015), Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 08:07 PM   #2993
Millie

Thank you for checking in. I hope you can get some good rest.
Unread 08-03-2015, 09:56 PM   #2994
gmasusie

Tryn,

Our hearts are with you. You know that. Please do not give up or give in to that first urge! We want you around for a very long time.

Love, Susie
Thank You (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-03-2015, 10:47 PM   #2995
Saint

Sorry to hear the past few days have been hard for you Tryn. Hang in there. As Susie mentioned we are with you!

Saint
Unread 08-04-2015, 10:49 AM   #2996
Alexis

Tryn, I hope you are ok. Please let us know what is going on, if you can. I am glad you are home & hope you can rest and be healthy and happy.

We love you very much xxx
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2015, 03:22 PM   #2997
R. Lee

Hope your doing OK Tryn.
Thank You (08-06-2015)
Unread 08-05-2015, 09:46 AM   #2998
lostdog

Tryn, I may have to start sining oh where oh where is Tryn again? Hope your day is lovely.
Thank You (08-06-2015)
Unread 08-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #2999
Millie

Thinking of you Tryn. Hope you're alright.
Thank You (08-06-2015)
Unread 08-05-2015, 09:26 PM   #3000
R. Lee

How are you Tryn???
Thank You (08-06-2015)