Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 04-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
gabby

Default suboxone tabs/film

i just read an article that referred to the latest form of suboxone was 'generic' tabs..i was under the impression, that the manufacturer was not marketing tabs any longer and that only the strips were available, so this came as a surprise to me to see 'generic tabs'..i liked the tabs better but because of the insurance i have i had to switch to the strips..then i thought everyone had to use strips, until i read the above..any thoughts..?? thanx..
gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi gabby, Reckitt Benckiser, the manufacturer of Suboxone, Subutex and the Film now only have the Suboxone film.

Generic Suboxone tablets were approved February 25. Posts 2 and 3 in this thread give the names of the manufacturers and the details.
http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=28469

They are available but you might want to call your local pharmacies to see if they have them in stock or if they would be able to order them for you.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-13-2013)
Unread 03-29-2015, 07:41 AM   #3
Dasha

Moved to new thread:

http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=29901
Dasha is offline   Reply With Quote